Adoption

~ Izuku's POV ~
I woke up to see a room. I saw the monitor and the two people on the chair looking at me. "Your finally awake." Eraser said in relief. "Where is my mommy?" I said then the two men's looked at each other.

"Your mom is..." He stopped speaking and looked down with a sad face. "Your mom is...dead." He said then I started to cry. "Mommy." I said while crying then Eraser started to walk to me.

Right as he was about to pat my head I started to remember what 'daddy' said.

~Flashback~
"You lame kid. I created you weakling." Dad said while trying to put his hand on my hair to grab.
~End of Flashback~

While I was remembering Eraser put his hand on my head and started to rub my straight hair. When he did that it got me out of spacing out. "It's okay. You will find a new home to live with or do you have a dad?" He said then I shook my head.

"I don't want to be with my 'daddy'." I said. "Why don't you want to be with your dad?" He asked. "He broke mommy's feelings and mine. He 'created' me to be stronger than All Might. He wants me to have his quirk instead of mommy's. He said he never loved us." I said.

After I talked I started to cry. "That is very mean and rude of him." The blond man said. "Yeah." Eraser said. "Looks like you are awake Izuku." The doctor said smiling. "Yeah." I said. "Do you want to pick someone to adopt you." She said smiling.

"C-can Eraser and the mic person a-adopt me please?" I asked stuttering. "Are you okay with that Eraser and Present Mic?" She asked just to make sure. "Yes!" Mic said then Eraser erase Mic's quirk. "You are to loud Hizashi." Daddy said.

"Sorry." Papa said. "It's fine." Daddy said. "Okay you two will sign the contract and she will be able to leave today." She said with a smile. They signed the contract and daddy carried me. They walked me to my new home.

Once we got to my new home daddy toured me around the house. "I will get dinner ready so you can get use to the house." He said smiling. I nodded my head then he closed the door gently.

After a few minutes someone opened the door. "Lettuce. Dinner is ready." He said. He grabbed me and put me on his hip. He sat me down and we said thank you. They digged in but I didn't. "Is something wrong Lettuce?" Daddy said.

"I miss my mommy." I said sadly. "Well your mom was doing the right thing Lettuce. She gave up her life to protect you and herself from your dad. But your dad killed her except you. Keep your mom's peace in your heart Lettuce. She wants to see you happy." Daddy said.

"She did this for you Lettuce. She wants you safe and we are going to train you to get stronger and stronger. Through thick and thin." Daddy said. "Okay." I said. After dinner daddy picked me up while papa cleans the dishes.

Daddy puts me in bed then kissed me good night then closed the door gently and softly. I fell asleep when the lights turned off.

To be continued...

567 words