Hero Course

Here is 'Izuku's quirk' information. Now onto the story.🙃

~ Izuku's POV ~
During the summer break I got a new haircut. Well I basically got new bangs. My bangs is covering my right eye while my left eye is not covered. I also have short hair that stops at my neck. I was walking to school with dad and papa. "Do you really like the bangs Lettuce?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad." I said. "Okay." He said. While we walked to UA I had a bad feeling about being her. When we walked in the classroom dad spoke. "If you are here to make friends then you should leave." Dad said.

Everyone sat down in silence. I walked to my seat and sat down with my head on my new desk. "My name is Shota Aizawa. I am Pro Hero: Eraser head. Please say your name and your parents if you want." Dad said.

"My name is Yuga Aoyama." Aoyama said. "My name is Mina Ashido." Mina said. "My name is Tsuyu Asui. Please call me Tsu. *ribbit*" Tsu said. "My name is Tenya Ida." Ida said. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka." Uraraka said smiling.

"My name is Mashirao Ojiro." Ojiro said. "My name is Denki Kaminari." Kami said. "My name is Eijirou Kirishima." Kirishima said. "My name is Kouji Koda." Koda said fast. "My name is Rikidou Sato." Sato said.

"My name is Mezou Shouji." Shouji said. "My name is Kyouka Jiro." Jiro said. "My name is Hanta Sero." Sero said. "My name is Fumikage Tokoyami." Tokoyami said. "My name is Shoto Todoroki. I am the third son of the second Pro Hero: Endeavor." Todoroki said.

"My name is Toru Hagakure." Hagakure said. "My name is Katsuki Bakugo." Kacchan said then sat down. I got up and started to speak. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. I am the daughter of Shota Aizawa and Present Mic." I said then sat down and laid my head on the desk.

"My name is Minoru Mineta." Mineta said flirtatiously. "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu." Momo said. "Now that we all know each other's names go to the locker rooms by gender." Dad said slowly at the last part and all of the class looked at Mineta. "And go meet me outside." Dad said.

We all got up and walked to the gender locker room. Once we girls walked into the locker rooms all of the girls excepted Uraraka came to me and talked. "You are the daughter of Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic?!" They shouted.

"Yes. Now can we please get ready." I said nervously. "Okay." The girls said. We got dressed. I was the first one done so I walked out. Once everyone was there dad started to speak. "Who had the highest rank on throwing without their quirk?" Dad said.

Kacchan and I raised our hands. "Bakugo." Dad said. "My was 53 meters." Kacchan said. "Lettuce." Dad said. "My was 70 meters." I said. "What without a quirk?!" They shouted. "She is lying. Prove it to us." Ida said.

Dad erase my quirk and I grabbed the ball. "Go." He said with his quirk on me. I threw the ball and it went in the air super fast. "100 meters without a quirk." Dad said. "What?!" Everyone said.

"I guess you were wrong robot boy." Kacchan said. "Nice Zuku-san!" Kami said. "Thanks." I said scratching my head nervously. "Now can you use your quirk please." Dad said. I nodded my head and grabbed the ball. I walked back to the circle and started to used Telekinesis.

Right as I was about to use Telekinesis I saw a memory of me and mom. I also saw a memory that 'dad' was about to grab me. *gasp* I got out of spacing out and my quirk threw the ball super duper hard. While I got out of the circle.

"Agh!" I grunted. "Lettuce! Deku-kun! Zuku-san!" Dad, Uraraka, and Kami said. I laid on the floor. "Lettuce." Dad said. "Are you okay?" Dad said. "Look! Blood is falling down the side of her forehead!" Uraraka said pointing to my cut on the side of my forehead.

"Uraraka. You can take Lettuce to Recovery Girl's infirmary." Dad said. Uraraka nodded her head and we left fast. "Uraraka-san?" I said confused. "Deku-kun what happened over there?" Uraraka said. "Nothing." I said.

Once we left the infirmary we walked back to the class outside. "Now that everyone has been timed on their throwing. Lets move on." Dad said. After we all finished the challenges we got the results.

Izuku Midoriya: 1st place
Shoto Todoroki: 2nd place
Katsuki Bakugo: 3rd place
Tenya Ida: 4th place
Kyoka Jiro: 5th place
Eijiro Kirishima: 6th place
Denki Kaminari: 7th place
Momo Yaoyorozu: 8th place
Tsuyu Asui: 9th place
Mashirao Ojiro: 10th place
Mezo Shoji: 11th place
Toru Hagakure: 12th place
Mina Ashido: 13th place
Rikido Sato: 14th place
Koji Koda: 15th place
Ochaco Uraraka: 16th place
Hanta Sero: 17th place
Fumikage Tokoyami: 18th place
Yuga Aoyama: 19th place
Minoru Mineta: 20th place

"Wow! Your quirk is so cool! What can you do with your quirk Midoriya/Deku-kun/chan/san?!" The girls asked. "Ah..." I said. "My quirk is called Telekinesis. I can move objects with my mind. If I really master my quirk I will be able to slightly manipulate water. I can't lift extremely heavy things without being in almost perfect control of my quirk." I said while scratching my head.

"Wow! That is cool Deku-kun!" Uraraka said while jumping up and down. "Thanks Uraraka-san." I said blushing without smiling. "Zuku-san that was really impressive for what you did." Kami said. "Thanks." I said.

All of the class walked back to the lockers and changed. Once we finished changing I was the first one done again. I walked back to class. "Hey dad." I said in a monotone voice. "Hey Lettuce. You did a great job but we need to work on what just happened." He said pointing at my bandaged head.

"Okay." I said then I sat down on my desk. I laid my head down on the desk. When I heard the door opened I lifted my head up quickly. I looked at everyone in the class that just started to walk in the classroom. "Ugh." I groaned in annoyance.

I laid my head back on the table. "Midoriya! Get your head off the table this instinct!" Ida yelled. "So what. You aren't the boss. Now be a good boy and sit down then shut the hell up!" I yelled angrily then everything in the room fell down.

I looked at the drawers in the room on the ground. "Uh...Lettuce your hair?" Dad said. I picked up my hair and saw it turn white. "What?" I said looking at my hair turn white. *gasp* I gasped.

~Flashback~
"Izuku!" 'Dad' yelled.

"Get your ass down here now!" He yelled.

Get your head off the table this instant!" He yelled.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I yelled.

"Ah!!!" I yelled then everything in my room fell down.
~End of Flashback~

"Lettuce...Lettuce!" Dad said then I got back to reality. "Are you okay?" He said then started to move his hand to my hair. My eyes went even more wide with fear.

~Flashback~
"You lame kid. I created you weakling." 'Dad' said while trying to put his hand on my hair to grab.
~End of Flashback~

"Please don't touch me!" I screamed then everyone's desk got destroyed. I started to cry while I was screaming. I opened my eyes and saw dad worrying. I got up and ran away. "Lettuce! Wait!" Dad shouted worriedly.

To be continued...

1286 words