Your Safe Zuku-san

~ Izuku's POV ~
It's been 3 months and I have been rapped a lot by 'my dad'. I gave up on believing that dad and papa were going to save me. I. Ow have two quirks: Telekinesis and One For All. I fell asleep do to exhaustion from training.

While I was sleeping I heard screaming and crashing. I was still asleep on my cozy bed. I miss my own bed at home with dad and papa. The door opened and light was flashing my sleeping face. "Lettuce." Dad said quietly.

He carried me bridal style carefully. He started to run with me in his arms like he did when I was 4 years old. "Lettuce. Are you okay?" He said while running. I snuggled on him. "I am glad you are safe with me." He said happily.

"Mm." I whimpered in pain with my mouth closed. "You are not going to get away that easily." 'Dad' said. "Eraser!" Kami shouted. I opened my eyes a little bit. "Give me that kid!" 'Dad' yelled.

"Chargebolt! Catch Lettuce and run to Present Mic!" Dad said. Kami jumped and dad put me down. "Lettuce go to him." He said. I jumped and Kami catches me. He starts to run to papa with me in his arms. 'Dad' grab me by the rope and threw me to the other side of the room.

"Agh!!" I grunted. "Zuku-san! Lettuce!" They shouted in worry. 'Dad' walked to me he grabbed my face then kissed me. "Hm!" I hummed in grossed out. I punched him in the face. String of saliva came out of our mouth.

I wiped the saliva off my mouth. "Did you...enjoy that?" Dad and Kami said. I shook my head. "Ha~" they sighed in relief. "Then that means he didn't steal your first kiss." Dad said. "Come on my little daughter. I know you enjoyed it." He said smiling.

"No I didn't you piece of trash!" I spat in annoyance. 'Dad' ran to me. "Izuku!!" 'Dad' said. I summoned my knife and stabbed him on the chest. "Who are you going to send to hell now?" I said smiling.

"I...zu...ku..." 'Dad' said. I grabbed the knife out of his chest and made it disappear. "Get...strong...make...dad...proud..." 'Dad' said then died. I fell to the floor then closed my eyes. I woke up in the hospital and saw Kami.

"Kami-kun." I said. "Zuku-san." Kami said. "Where is dad?" I said while Kami put his forehead on my forehead. "He is taking care of heroes work and he told me to watch over you till we become Pro Heroes." Kami said. "Oh. Okay." I said then I closed my eyes to go to sleep.

To be continued...

463 words