UA Exam

~ Izuku's POV ~
I have been practicing for 11 years with my quirk. I have been even more depressed and Dad and papa have been even more worried for me. The next day is the UA exam. While I was I was sleeping I started to float.

I felt my quirk starting to activate. "No..." I said while sleeping and floating. *whimpering* "No!!" I shouted then all of my stuff fell down. My things crashing to the floor. I floated down safely while panting.

"Lettuce! Are you okay?" Dad said panicking while papa was looking at my room. I looked at them in fear. "What happened." Papa said in shock. "I...I don't know." I said in fear then started to cry in fear.

"Oh child." Dad said then walked to me. He went in his knees and hugged me. "It looks like you had a bad nightmare and your quirk activated." Papa said fixing my room. "I think your quirk activates when you are sleeping Izuku." Papa said.

"Why do you say that Hizashi?" Dad said confused. "You had a bad nightmare right Izuku?" Papa said. I nodded my head. "I think your quirk activates in your sleep because it is trying to protect you from danger. That is why everything in this room is destroyed." Papa said.

"How did you get so smart all of a sudden?" Dad said. "I don't know." Papa said. In the morning my room was still destroyed from the incident. I got dressed to get ready for the UA exam. While I was walking downstairs I saw dad and papa.

"Are you ready Lettuce." Dad said. I nodded my head and we started to walk to UA. While I was walking I saw a girl about to fall. I ran and catch her with my quirk. "Huh?" She said. I set her down with my quirk.

"Ah." She said then started to blush. "T-thanks for catching me with your quirk." She said smiling while blushing. "Your welcome." I said. "Sorry I can't smile. I lost my smile for 11 years." I said. "Oh it's okay." She said still smiling.

I saw dad and papa looking at us in happiness. So I turned my head back to face her. "See ya. Please be careful next time." I said then I ran to dad and papa. "Looks like Izuku got a new friend." Papa said. "I guess." I said shrugging.

Once we got inside the school I went to get the exam over with. While I was doing the exam I felt a pare of eyes looking at me. I turned to see what is looking at me and I saw Kacchan. I felt fear so I turned around and kept doing the exam.

Once exam 1 was complete I walked to the auditorium. I sat down after a few minutes the presentation started. "Hey hey! Can everyone say hey!" Papa shouted excitedly. "..." it was silence. "Ouch. Okay lets get this over with." Papa said hurt and annoyed.

While he was talking a young man interrupted papa's presentation. After he spoke some stuff he started to point at me. "And the you there! We are being given a very important message. Your public display of affection is unpleasant and very disrespectful to ignore! You should stop this right away!" The robotic boy demanded.

"Just shut the hell up and let him finish!!" I yelled at him with anger and annoyance. "Izuku." Papa said quietly in shock to the microphone that only I can hear. Once the robotic boy sat down papa starts to continue.

Once he finished explaining I walked to the bathroom and changed into my workout clothes. I walked to the platform that I am going to be in. I was waiting at the platform door then the buzzer went off.

I started to run and destroyed at the robots to collect points. While I was destroying the robot the ground started to shake. The 0 point robot started to appear. Everyone started to run away even the girl from before.

I was just standing there looking at the robot. The girl from before got her leg trapped on the ground covered with rocks. I started to run to the robot and her. I got the big rocks off of her. Right when the big robots was going to destroy us a big wave on my quirk broke the giant robot.

The buzzer went off. "Thank you for saving my life ah..." she paused. "Izuku Midoriya." I said. "Deku!!" Kacchan yelled. *gasp* I gasped in fear. "Deku! What the hell are you doing here you shitty nerd!" Kacchan yelled in anger. "Your quirk is lame and weak! You can't be a hero with a lame, weak and villainous quirk like yours." He said smirking.

"Ah...ah...Ah!!" I screamed in fear and hurt. Everything around us started to break or get destroyed. "Deku-kun! Deku-kun!" The girl shouted. I started to stop crying and looked at her. "I think the word 'Deku' is a hero that can save anything." She said smiling.

"My name is Ochaco Uraraka. Please call me Uraraka." She said smiling. "Lettuce!" Dad yelled. "Lettuce. Izuku." Dad and papa said. "Are you okay?" Dad said. I nodded my head. "See Sho. I told you her quirk saves her when she is in pain or when she is in danger." Papa said moving his hip to the side.

"Ah! *thud*" Papa shouted then fell. Dad's eye twitched. "I didn't say that it wasn't going to save and help her Hizashi!" Dad said angrily and annoyed. Uraraka, Kacchan, and I were to busy looking at dad and papa talking. "But you have to hit me Shota!" Papa shouted in hurt. "Yeah whatever." Dad said.

Papa turned his head straight at us annoyed. I walked to papa and put my hand on his forehead then he started to heal. "Huh? Izuku?" He said. He looked at his scratches on his hand and saw it disappear.

"Deku-kun you can heal?" Uraraka said. I nodded my head. I walked away from papa and started to heal Uraraka's leg. "Yay! I can walk again!" She said jumping in the air. I got up and she hugged me." Thank you Deku-kun!" She said happily.

"Deku." Kacchan said not angry. "Sorry for being rude and mean for the past 11 years." He said in guilt. I hugged Kacchan. He was in shock then hugged back. "Now we have to wait for the results from All Might." Papa said excitedly.

"All Might! *faints*" Uraraka and Kacchan said then faints. I squint my eyes while they fainted then I slapped my face and shook my head. "Oh no." Papa said. "What?" Dad said worrying. "We have a mini Shota in the family!" Papa said. Dad got from worrying to smacking papa in the head. "Ah! *thud*" Papa yelled then fell again.

Papa, Uraraka, and Kacchan got up. "Come on Lettuce. We have to get home to wait for the letter." Dad said. "Okay dad." I said. "Wait! You are the daughter of Present Mic and Eraser head!" Uraraka and Kacchan said. My eyes were wide when they said 'wait'. 'Ah!! You blow our cover!! You are really a 'Deku' Izuku!' I said in my head.

"I will explain when we get to be in UA." I said. "See ya!" I said in a monotone voice. "You really are like me." Dad said smiling. I nodded my head. "Hey! Wait for me guys!" Papa said while running to catch up to us.

To be continued...

1269 words