Izuku Midoriya's Origin

~ Izuku's POV ~
I started to walk home with mommy from the doctor. "I am so proud of you Izuku." Mommy smiled. "I'm happy that I have a quirk like you mommy but even stronger." I said with both of my arms showing my 'muscles' in a cute way.

"Yeah, that's my strong hero." Mommy said smiling. Once we got home mommy talked to daddy while I was in my room watching my favorite All Might video from 5 years ago. While I was watching I heard mommy scream.

"Hisashi! Hisashi please leave Izuku alone! It's fine that she has my quirk! My quirk that she has is stronger now! Please don't hurt my dear baby girl!" Mommy shouted sad. "Izuku is just a waste of space anyways!" Daddy shouted.

Daddy started stomping his way to my room and he slammed my door opened. "Izuku!!" He shouted angrily. I hid in my closet since I am very scared for the punishment he is going to give me. I don't like it when daddy's very mad.

*whimpers* I whimpered softly. I shouldn't have whimpered. After I whimpered daddy slammed the closet door open. "Izuku! Get your ass over here this instant young lady!!" Daddy shouted angrily. "Yes daddy." I said.

Daddy grabs me hard by the hair and took me downstairs. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" I shouted in pain. "Izuku!" Mommy shouted worriedly then daddy threw me to the floor. "Ack!" I grunted in pain as my head hit my the floor very hard.

"Izuku." Mommy said then grabbed me gently by the arms. I sat down on her lap as she rubs my straight hair gently. "It's okay, Izuku. I will find a way to get us out of here." Mommy said quietly. "What were you saying?" Daddy said.

"N-nothing, d-dear." Mommy stuttered softly with fear. "Why are you angry about Izuku's quirk, d-dear?" Mommy asked very scared. "Izuku should have both our quirk together but instead Izuku got your quirk!" Daddy shouted.

"But its fine if Izuku has my quirk. My quirk she has is stronger. The doctor said it is extremely powerful." Mommy said while crying. "I want to have a creation that can be stronger than All Might so she will be unstoppable!!" He shouts.

"Why? Izuku is fine with my quirk and why are you going to use me for your 'creation'? Izuku is our creation. Don't you love us?" She asked. "I don't! I am using you to have a creation that can be stronger than All Might!" Daddy shouts.

"Y-you don't l-love us?" Mommy said. "Yeah! I will never love you! I did quirk marriage to get married with you!" Daddy spat then mommy started to cry even more. She got up with me in her arms then started to run to the door.

Mommy put her black flats on then grabbed her car keys as she runs away with me in her arm to the car. After she put me in the car I buckled myself up and so did mommy then she drove her white car away from 'our home'.

While she is driving the car. Someone hit our car. "Agh!" We grunted in pain as blood starts to flow down my right leg and left side of my head. Daddy tried to break down the car door open to grab me out of mommy's white car.

"You lame kid. I created you." Daddy grunted as he tries to grip his hand on my hair to grab. I started to pass out due to blood loss. After a while a person got me out of my car seat and started to hold me in his arms protectively.

"Kiddo, can you hear me?" Eraser said. "..." I didn't respond. "Eraser! Take the kid to the hospital while I take the mother out!" Midnight shouted to Eraser while struggling to get my mommy out of the car. "Got it!" Eraser shouts.

"Stay with me, kiddo." Eraser said to me as he swings but using his scarf. My eyes started to open slowly so I can see what is going on. We made it to the hospital and he gave me to the doctor and I was sent to the emergency room.

To be continued...

716 words