Pocky to Lovely

~ Izuku's POV ~
Everyone walked to the dorms. "Okay. So remember what I said about the dorms. The dorms will have the name by the door. Enjoy looking at the dormitory." Dad said. We walked into the dorm. "Wow!!" Uraraka said then fell.

I flinched when she fell. I shook my head while smiling. I started to slap her cheek gently. She woke up. "Thanks, Deku-kun." Uraraka said bubbly. *squeak* I squeaked. "Aww!!" She squeals in awe. I flinched in shock then sweat.

She hugged me and I hugged back. We saw the inside of Uraraka and Tsu's dorm. "Wow!!" Uraraka said then fell again. I flinched again. This time I dragged her to her bed. I made her float and set her gently on her bed. She slept.

Kami and I walked to our dorm. My head started to hurt. "Mm!!" I shouted with my mouth shut. I fell to the floor. "Zuku-san?!" Kami said worriedly. Kami helped me get up but I couldn't get up. I hugged Kami tight.

Kami started to blush. Kami picked me up and laid me on his bed. I started to breathe heavily. I felt my Telekinesis disappearing and being replaced. I started to close my eyes and woke up. I was in a different place or location.

"Izuku~" a man said. "You are now the 9th holder of One For All." He said happily. I looked at him. He pats my head and disappears. I woke up. Kami smiled. "Zuku-san." Kami said smiling. I smiled as well.

I tried to get my bag but my Telekinesis was gone. One For All took over Telekinesis so I have no Telekinesis anymore. Kami got up to leave our dorm but I grab his hand. "Ah~" I said. Kami closes the blinds. It was hot here.

Kami walked back to me and sat down next to me. While we were sitting next to each other I started to hear him eating something crunchy. He turned around looking at me. Kami was eating Pocky. He had an idea.

"Have you heard of the Pocky challenge?" Kami said. "Mhm." I said nodding. "You want to try it?" He asked. I nodded. I grabbed the Pocky and put the tip of the Pocky in my mouth. Kami put the other side in his mouth.

We both started to chew the Pocky at the same time. Once our lips were close Kami dropped the Pocky. "I lost." Kami sulked. I grab the Pocky and motion him to put it in his mouth. He put it in his mouth and I did as well.

I started to chew them Kami started to chew. Once we were close I looked at him. Once we were even closer I put my arms around his neck and kissed him with my eyes closed. He closed his eyes and kissed me back.

We started to use our tongues in our kiss. I leaned backwards and Kami got on top of me. We still kept kissing. "Hm~" I sighed happily. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss. We both swallow the rest of the Pocky and saliva.

Kami put me on his back and grabbed the Pocky bag. He gave me the bag and I hold it. He walked to the door and he walked out. He went to the elevator and the elevator went down. The elevator opened and he walks out.

I put the Pocky in my mouth and Kami opened his mouth and I gave him the other Pocky. He started to eat the Pocky while I eat the Pocky that is in my mouth. "What are you two eating?" Dad said. "Pocky." Kami said.

*squeak* I squeaked while Kami said 'Pocky'. "Did you two do the Pocky challenge?" Kirishima said. "No." Kami said nervously. I didn't respond. I was still eating the Pocky. "Yes, you did!!" Sero laughed. Kami blushed.

"With who?" Shin said curious. Kami put the Pocky in his mouth and started to eat it while he 'thinks' about it. Kami looked at me and I opened my mouth and bite his Pocky away from his mouth. I started to eat his Pocky.

"Hey! That was the last one Zuku-san!" Kami pouted. I smiled innocently. Kami took the rest of the Pocky and put it in his mouth. I started to sulk. Kami had another bag in his pocket. I grab it and took it out. He grabs it away.

He started to put it higher and I tried to reach it until we both fell. I was on top of him eating the Pocky. "Aw~ no fair." Kami pouted. "You Pocky challenge with Deku?" Kacchan said. "No." Kami said nervously. I nodded happily.

"Wooo Denkibro!!" Kirishima said happily. "I don't get it?" Dad said confused. Papa whispers in Dad's ear. Dad's mouth opened in shock. Kami flinched. Dad looked at Kami. Kami starts to get prepared for punishment.

"I'm fine with it. Don't break Lettuce's heart Kaminari." Dad said and his eyes turned red then it glowed. "Yes sir." Kami said nervously. "Denki got a girlfriend now!!" Sero yelled with a smirk and Mineta started to get angry.

"Don't break Deku's heart Pikachu or you will regret that you broke her heart." Kacchan said while cracking his knuckles on his hands. Kacchan starts to get protective over me after when I got kidnapped by 'Dad' that I killed.

"Aye!" Kami flinched. I just pat Kami's head. Kami smiled while looking at me. "Why does Midoryia choose a weird person like you?!" Mineta shouted angrily. I moved my head and glared very deep into Mineta's soul.

Mineta flinched. "Nevermind." Mineta squeaks in fear. I put the rest of the Pocky that I didn't eat into Kami's pocket. "Izuku~" a lady said smiling happily. "Lettuce is Floating." Dad said in shock. Papa was shocked the most.

Kami got up. "Deku-kun. Your floating!" Uraraka said smiling. *squeak* I squeaked. I got on Kami's back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pointed to Kacchan. Kami walked to Kacchan. I pat his head gently.

Kacchan smiled. They all walked back to what they were doing. Kami walked to the couch. I fell to the couch and Kami sat next to me. I looked down at the floor. "Izuku~" a man said. I started to shake in fear. It wasn't him before.

"Izuku~ my beloved daughter~" All For One said. My eyes widened in fear. My hair started to turn more white. Kami put his hand on my head. I snapped out of it and looked at him. Kami smiled and laid my head on his lap.

I started to blush slowly. I closed my eyes and started to relax in his care.

To be continued...

1131 words