CHAPTER 12: monster in the forest

I stood outside watching the Cherries and Bot play around. Soap asked me to watch them again since she has to clean, she said "I never seen the hotel this messy!" But it seemed fine to me.
I slowly turned my head to the left and noticed someone from the corner of my eye.
I got up and walked a bit closer but then it suddenly disappeared.

Curious, I went to the left side of the hotel to see who was stalking me.
I turned the corner and saw a girl with periwinkle hair and jacket with robotic legs with wheels instead of seat, and she was taller than me.

"Uhh..."

"Oh um- I'm quite sorry if it seemed like I was stalking you, believe I wasn't I was just um... Observing you! Yeah, that's what I'm doing" she said with a panicked tone of voice.

"That sorta explains the file in your hands?"

She stared down at the file in her hands before quickly hiding it behind her.

"What file could you possibly be talking about? Hehe"

"I you wanted to get to know me then you could've just asked, I don't bite" I said to her "uh-what's your name again? I heard it before but I can't seem to remember it"

"Oh well, I'm Cabby and I create files for a living" she introduced herself while holding up the file she was writing in.
"And no need for your introduction, I already know who you are Cake"

"Ok... Well why don't we talk over there, I have kids to take care of" I pointed over to where I originally was.

"But I don't see any kids?" She said, I looked back and Bot and the Cherries were missing!

I started to panic, running over to place where I last saw them and looking frantically.
"Oh god! Soap is gonna kill me before Two does!! I have to find them, but I don't know where to look?!"

"Hey hey, I'm sure they didn't run off that far. I can help you find them, I can collect your info- I mean we can talk after we find them" she reassured me which calmed me down.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome, so who are we looking for?"

"Cherri, Cherry, and Bot"

"I see, well from my file I have on them. They either play in the flower field near by, in the forest, or they play pranks in the hotel. I'm guessing they're either in the flower field or in the forest"

"Oh... Well that's helpful I guess, I could-"

"I'll check the flower field, your alright with checking the forest right?"

I didn't even said anything before Cabby ran off in the direction of where the flower field was located. I took a deep breath and went into the forest.

I felt like I was walking in circles, I didn't have anyone to guide me this time.
After what seemed to be eternity, I found nothing. I don't think they ran into the forest, I sat down on a stump to rest and sulk.

"Great, now I'm lost" I sighed. Suddenly I heard a rustle coming from the bush behind me.
I turned around in fear, oh god don't tell me that they are here.
No...

Oh god no...

I felt scared, but apart of me was curious and wanted to see what's behind the bush.
This is probably the stupidest thing I've done.

I slowly approach the bush, placing my hand on it as I slowly moved the bush. But instead-

"God dammit fell again..."

"AHHHHHHHH-"

Someone popped out of the bush which scared the living hell out of me.

"Jesus Christ shut up!!" They shouted at me, I did as I was told. I stopped and looked at the person who looked very familiar.