CHAPTER 0: Survivor

Everything was fine...

We were all happy...

Playing around... talking... laughing...

Alive...

Where did everything start to go wrong...

It all started at Tpot. For the last few days, us contestants have been noticing our host strange behavior. They would isolate theirself in the building, stay quiet, and if one of us tried talking to them. They'd give us a death glare before walking away.

Until one day, they just stood in the middle of the field. one of us went up to them... I think it was T̵͔̘͚̽̈́r̶̰̹͊è̷̥̯e̴̘͐ who went up to them.
He asked them on what was going on.

But instead of getting an answer...

They just snapped his neck in half...

The body of a friend dropped to the ground. We all stared at what our host did. How could they do that to one of their contestants...

Another contestant ran over to the revial machine(do any of you guys know what the machine is called, cause I don't) to revieve our friend, but the machine was destroyed by a spike coming out of the ground... Then the contestant trying to revive T̵͔̘͚̽̈́r̶̰̹͊è̷̥̯e̴̘͐ was impaled by the same thing.

Soon, more came out of the ground and Impaled around 20 contestants before an explosion happened that pushed us back, or killed us.

My head hit a tree, and I passed out.

I don't how long I was out for, but when I woke up. A body came flying in my direction. The body hit me then rolled off me, the face stuck in one expression. Fear...

I saw her face, I think her name was F̴͚̩͠â̶͕̝̺̓̎n̷͇̲͂͠ñ̵̹͒y̸̠͉̾͊. It was her corpse... I was in such a state of shock that I didn't realize the blade coming towards me. But when I looked up and saw it, I knew it was my end...

But it didn't happen. I was pulled out of the way, but the blade still left a mark on my side. I held my side with my free arm as I was dragged into the forest.

"Hurry!!" he yelled, I looked up. It was one of my teammates, he was my savior...

We continued running through the forest, branches, rocks, leaves in our way to safty.
I couldn't help but think about the rest of the contestants. What happened to them...? are they all dead...? are we the only ones left...?

Soon, we started to slow down. I looked up and saw a glow. It was in the middle of the froest where a clearing was. It was magical, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"C'mon, I'll help you enter" he said as he crouched down and created a step with his hands.
I cluched my hip and took the step onto his hands, he boosted me up and I fell through the light.

I looked up and saw trees, but not yellow trees... normal looking pinetrees. I looked back at the light and say the forest where my friend was.

He look hesitant to enter, I stretched out my arm through the portal.

"COME ON! WE'RE ALMOST SAFE!!" I felt tears flowing down my face. He looked at me and grabbed my arm, I started to pull him through the portal.
I was so close to pulling him in, but instead, I was pulled in.

Our faces close to one another. He whisperd.

"Save yourself" before shoving me back through the portal.

"Ǹ̴̼̹̮̂̉I̸̧̱̅C̸̨̲̔͌ͅK̸̟͒͗͜E̸̅̉̏͜L̶̬̕!!!!" I yelled as I crawled back towards the closing portal, I reached my arm out to grabbed him.

But I wasn't quick enough... and watched as my friend was cut in half...

The blade flew through the portal and pinned me on a tree, luckily it only hit my arm.
I watched in horror as the portal fully closed...

I struggled to pull the blade out of my arm, but I manged. I took off my cardingan and ripped a sleeve off, I struggled to tie it around my arm.
I did a sloppy job at it but I think it will hold.
I slowly stood up, I clucthed my hip out of pain.

Once I was up, I let go of my hip and touched my my forhead. Blood, blood dripped from my head onto the ground. I felt like I couldn't breath...
I clucthed my hip again, and began walking into the forest.

I was alone now... I hated it! I hate being alone... why... why didn't you go through the portal.

I don't deserve to be here right now...

You did...

I walked alone with my thoughts, everything was dark... I couldn't see anything.
The more I walked, the more alone I felt...

"hello? is anyone there...?"

A voice... it sounded like a girl voice, I walked closer to where the voices were.

"S-STAY BACK!! Whoever you a-are!!"

A male voice... I continued walking forward to the voices until I saw two blurry figures...

I stretched my arm for them to notice...

"H-help..." was all I could mutter out before passing out...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"S̶̳͋̋̎Ṳ̶͐͌͜I̵̙̪͐͑̒Ṫ̵̘͇͆C̴̱̩̤̉͑Ạ̷̠̓S̷͎̺̚É̶͔̳͐̃, GO GET HELP!!"