Chapter 1

This is my first story, hope you don't mind the mistakes and continue reading. Dedicating to my friend who introduced me to wattpad.

Ariana's P.O.V
********

I wake up at the sound of the most annoying alarm. I am not a morning person. I desperately want to stay in my warm covers, but I have to push away my feelings to get to school on time. I lift my left arm to turn the alarm off. Still in the sleepy state, it takes a minute to hold the alarm and then to turn it off. Even in this modern time mom insists on having an alarm clock in the room. She doesn't trust us our phones.
It shows 6:30 in the morning and my school starts at 8:00.

I get up from my bed and stretch my body as much as I can. I always feel so relaxed after stretching. I make my way to the bathroom taking 10 minutes to shower then brush my teeth. Then wrap my black towel around my body.

Most of the girls go with pink, red or something completely girly, I on the other hand am not like other girls. It's not like I am a tom boy but I am not too girly either.

I blow dry my hair, apply very thin liner and put on a strawberry flavored lip gloss. It was my favorite lip gloss.
It's like eating strawberries in a glossy way.

That doesn't make sense thought but not always everything have to.

Walking to my closet I decide to wear a pair of blue jeans with a white tank top and a black jacket. I hold my school bag and throw it around my shoulder. For a second, I think I'm going on a mission.

Well, it is somehow a mission to get good grades. Nah cancel that. Excellent grades and to finish high school without getting any detention and without being involved in any trouble.

No. I am not a Nerd, I'm just an average girl who takes her studies a little bit too seriously. Emphasizing on a little bit...

I quickly glance at my mirror to get a final look at myself. My brown hair was just falling down to my waist. My clothes aren't too tight. I liked wearing loose clothes. Just like my hair, my eyes were also dark brown. 

Shaking my head, I decide to complete my mission. I run down the stairs, stumbling at the last two steps I hear my mom say "Woah! Easy there Ariana. What's the rush?" She has an amused expression on her face.

"Sorry! I don't wanna be late for school". I say looking at her.

Mum looks at her wrist watch and then at me, "I think you still have lot of time dear. Anything special today?"

"Yeah... But you know, hmmmm what's for breakfast??"

She chuckles,"The usual dear, Toast with eggs and juice. You can have tea also, that is if you want to".

"Nah I will go with the juice. By the way I think you're not making the orange juice right!" I say while looking at some grewia asiatica placed on a plate.

"Yeah I thought I should make something different today and I also heard that its excellent for blood disorders. It purifies blood and it also relieves urinary problems. Ohh and how can I forget that its seeds are used to treat gonorrhoea and it pro-".

"Ew, Mom I get it. No need for an explanation." I cut her by raising my hands. I smile at her facial expression, "Where did you get that information and what the hell is gonorrhoea, what?"

She sighs and again start making the juice.
"I watched a morning show yesterday. Their topic was on fruits. It was really good and to answer your question, gonorrhea is a bacteria that can grow and-"

"Fine it's alright. I don't wanna know what that weird disease is and mom you should not watch those morning shows so much." I say moving my hands in various directions.

Yes, that was a habit of mine.

Mom looks at me giving me pointy look, "You should also watch them honey. They are really informative".

Sorry. Not interested.

She places my breakfast in front of me. I take a bite of my toast. I look up to find her still busy in making her 'oh so healthy grewia juice'.
"Mom, where's dad?" I ask my mouth full of the bite I took.

"He's at the hospital honey, he left early this morning".

I feel a bit sad that I won't  be able to meet dad before going to school. My dad is a heart surgeon, so we never know when he has to rush to the hospital for emergency. He tries his best to give us the equal family time but I don't mind because it's his job to take care of his patients. I look at the picture of Mark which is pasted on the fridge.

"Where's Mark? "

"He also left early this morning . He said he wanted to go to football practice with his friends. He'll be back around 4. I really hope he comes back soon because I need to go see Mrs.Ahmad to help her shop for her daughters wedding." She replies taking a seat across from me.

Mrs.Ahmad is our neighbor whose  from Pakistan but shifted here when she was pregnant with her daughter. She really is a lovely woman. She has a daughter and a son. Just like us. Well her daughter Zeeniya is three years older than me while her brother Zayn was of Marks's age. He's a total flirt and a jerk.
Gosh, that guy is annoying.

I finish my breakfast quickly. Hugging my mum and kissing her on the cheek I leave.
"Bye mum!" I shout while grabbing my bag and walk towards the door.

"Bye honey. Don't forget to eat lunch and drink lots of water throughout the day because it's really good for-"

"Yeah I get it, love you!"
"Love you too dear."

I walk to the bus stop and hop on in when it comes, I sit on the seat beside the window and wait to get to school and start my day.
______________________________

Yeah done with the first chapter. I hope everyone likes this story.
Love to all.
Xxx