Chapter 36

"Well, you like to play match maker." Harry, I gasp.

"I do not." I huff, he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Uhuh, if you say so. Anyway, look who Jane keeps looking at." I look over at Jane who was standing on her own, I follow her gaze. Low and behold she's staring at my own brother, I smirk. "There we go." I laugh and look around, I notice Chad staring at Lila.

"Looks like Jane isn't the only one staring." I nod in Chads direction, Harry looks too and laughs.

"Oh no, you were right."

"So... double match maker? Maybe triple if Gil and Harriet work up the courage to talk to each other." Harry shakes his head.

"So, which one you going to do first?" I grin and go over to Hadie.

"Hadie!" He looks at me. "You look lonely."

"There's too many new people." He mumbles. "I'm not really good at making friends."

"Well, follow me." I smile, he gives me a confused look but follows anyway. We now stand in front of Jane, who was trying not to look at Hadie. "Jane, I'd like to introduce you to my brother, Hadie. Hadie this is Jane."

"Hi." Jane says shyly.

"Hey." Hadie matches her energy.

"Maybe you could show him around? He's struggling to make friends, and I thought because you're the nicest person here, you could make him feel welcome."

"You really think I'm the nicest person here? Even after how I've treated you?" Jane asks me, I smile.

"Yes, you're hurting from what happened. I know how you felt."

"How?"

"Harry."

"But you forgave him?"

"I did, it's a new start. Maybe that's what you need." She gives me a hug. "I'm sorry Jane."

"Thank you and I'm sorry too." We stop hugging.

"Now, I'll you two alone. If you need me I wont be far away." I quickly leave and head over to Chad. "Hey Chad."

"Oh, hi Hallie." He smiles. "So you're with that Harry guy?"

"I am."

"Oh." He sighs.

"You still think that we're meant to be married?" He nods. "What if I told you that there's someone else who is right for you."

"Not Audrey?" I laugh.

"No, come with me. I'll introduce you." He nods and we walk over to Lila who was stood with Harry. "Lila, hey."

"Oh, it's you." She says in an annoyed tone. "Do you always have to be where Harry is?" I ignore her.

"Chad, meet Lila. Lila meet Chad, I'm sure you'll both get on great." They stare at each other.

"Princess, shall we?" Harry offers me his hand and we walk away. "Had fun playing match maker?"

"Like you didn't help, I saw you talking with Lila."

"Yeah, she thought I was making a move on her the entire time." I laugh.

"I want to show you something by the way." I take him to the place that was once my favourite area here, thankfully nobody was here now because of everybody gathering.

"This place is beautiful."

"It was my special place, only I knew about it."

"Was?"