Chapter 9

"Hi, I'm Sam." I introduce myself to them both.

"Ha, she's polite." The older one comments, I frown. What's wrong with being polite? Then again, I am on the Isle of the Lost.

"I'm CJ, Harry's younger sister."

"And I'm Harriet, the oldest."

"And they're leaving, right?" Harry speaks up, I could see the playfulness in Cj and Harriet's eyes.

"Are you embarrassed by us Harry?" Harriet questions him, he stays silent. "Funny. He never usually cares when we meet the girl of the month." Both his sisters look at me, probably for some sort of reaction. But I have no reason to react, we're not together. We're not even friends, he's just, hell I don't even know. He's helping me and I guess in a way I'm helping him. "You guys won't last, nobody ever does."

"You mean like you and Gil?" Harriet glares at Harry.

"Watch it Harry. I can make your girlfriends life a living hell."

"Too bad I'm not his girlfriend or a fling otherwise I would have looked forward to it." I tell Harriet.

"I like her." CJ says with a smirk on her face, her and Harriet stand up. "Just don't be like Lila."

"I don't plan too." I tell her, they both leave and I look to Harry. "They're interesting."

"They're going to watch you like a hawk." He says to me.

"Why?"

"You're new. And they think we're together."

"So explain to them that we're not."

"They won't listen to me, I'm their brother."

"I listened to mine."

"Even though you're older than him?" I nod. "Vk's don't usually listen."

"I know."

"So we both know there is no way that they will listen to me."

"I guess, but you never know. They might surprise you."

"I know my sisters, they will never listen to me."

"Just like how you won't listen to them?"

"Exactly." He grins. "We don't need to listen to anybody."

"That's not always the best way you know."

"You're doing the exact same thing princess, your brother told you to go home and you didn't listen."

"You're right." I sigh.

-A few weeks later-

I'm currently in Mal's place, getting ready for the dance. Dizzy helped me get a dress especially for tonight, although Harry did offer to ask one of his sisters for a spare dress. Which is unlike him but over the last few weeks of getting to know him it's like there's a whole different side to Harry that I never thought I'd know about. I find myself smiling just thinking about him.

"Keep smiling like that and people are going to know that you're not from here." I hear Hades's voice, I turn around and see him leaning against the door frame. My smile fades.

"You shouldn't be here." I tell him.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll be seen."

"Nobody will do or say anything. Besides, I have look outs." He walks more into the room.

"What do you want dad?" That was the first time that I've called him that.