Chapter 20

After a month of staying here in Neverland it was almost time for me to go back home and possibly look for another new adventure. I've learned so much here, unfortunately I couldn't do all the things that the fairies could do. But it was fun to attempt and watch how they all work and do the things that they do ready for the seasons. It truly was very magical.

I walk through some part of a forest around here, it's always so peaceful. A lot better than the ones back home, at least nobody can disturb me here. As I walk along I hear giggling coming from close by, I follow the sound and see Oakley flying around in a secluded area so nobody was supposed to see her. Talk about hypocritical, one of the rules here was no flying unless it was an emergency, in lesson or part of your job. Which right now is none of those.

"Pretty sure that's breaking the rules." I state, she drops to the ground in shock but quickly gets up. She looks angry and scared all at the same time.

"It was an emergency." She lies.

"Sure it was." I roll my eyes and begin to walk away.

"No one will believe you!" She calls out to me.

"Okay." I shout back while continuing to walk away, she soon catches up to me and matches my speed.

"I mean it, nobody will believe you. Not only because I am a none rule breaker." I scoff at the comment, is she for real right now? She just broke the rules by flying. "But because you're one of them." I come to a stop and she bumps into me as I turn to face her.

"One of who?" We're now out of the forest and out in the open.

"Them."

"Go on. Say it. Say it Oakley." I dare her.

"You know what you are."

"What's wrong? Can't say that I'm a VK? Can't say that my dad is Hades? Or is it how I was born on the Isle of The Lost."

"I warned you not to talk about any of that!"

"Go ahead. Tell on me, be the hypocrite you are."

"Excuse me?"

"That's why you're so good all the time because of what you hide."

"Stop it."

"You know that I'm right."

"I hate you!"

"Too bad that I don't hate you."

"Good!." Her face changes. "Wait, what?"

"Is everything alright?" Queen Clarion speaks, we both look to see her now by us. I notice that many others were watching.

"Yes Queen Clarion, we just had a little misunderstanding." I inform her.

"Are you sure that's all it is?" I nod. "Oakley?" I see Oakley grit he teeth before faking a smile.

"Yes Queen Clarion. Just a misunderstanding, it's all started now." Oakley agrees.

"Very well. Hallie, may I have a word in private please?"

"Of course." Oakley walks away from us both, the ones who were watching had also gone back to whatever it is they were doing before. I notice Oakley had snuck into some bushes and began to try and get closer. "Urm, Queen Clarion..."

"I know that she's listening." She whispers to me.

"Do you always know what she does?" She chuckles.

"What Queen would I be if I didn't?"

"I knew that I liked you."

"Oakley, if you don't leave then I will have Valentine watch you all day for a week." I hear a loud groan and see Oakley now walking out of the bushes and actually walking well away from us.