Chapter 34

"Well he did almost have me killed." Harry admits. I raise an eyebrow at him, since when did he do that?

"What?" I question.

"Now this is something I need to hear about." Uma confirms, it's not like Harry to have something bother him like that. Hell, nobody would really mess with him on here.

"Well, the day Hallie left here. I think he knew what happened, he uh found me alone and pretty much nearly choked me to death after dangling me over the sea of sharks to die until I promised not to see Hallie again." Harry confesses, Hadie lets out a laugh.

"Sorry, I thought dad was joking when he said he was going to do that." Hadie defends himself. "It's not like him."

"Oh, he's gonna be pissed when he gets back." I comment. "You'll be okay though, he won't do anything."

"Yeah, I figured that one out." Harry smiles lightly.

"I'm sure that he won't do anything while Hallie is around." Uma tells him, I smile at her. I'm glad that she's trying to make him feel better too.

"He won't, I'll make sure of it." I assure him.

"I don't care if he does something, as long as I got to be with you again. That's all I care about." He takes my hand and smiles, I smile back.

"Okay you two are gross." Uma comments, we laugh. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Cya tomorrow Uma." Harry says.

"Bye Uma." I smile, she leaves.

"And that is my queue to leave too, look after her Hook. Because I will hurt you if you don't." Hadie threatens before also walking away.

"So, you ready to go back to your new home?" Harry asks, I grin at him. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just adorable." We begin to walk back to his place, as we walk along I notice people watching us. Mainly quite a few VK's, ones that I remember from before. "Harry, people are watching." He looks around too.

"They have nothing better to do obviously."

"No, but a lot of them don't seem happy that I'm here."

"Tough for them, you're here to stay now."

"You going to defend me from everyone then?"

"If I have to." I give his hand a little squeeze. "None of them know about your dad. Other than the ones who knew the first time."

"Really?" He nods. "You never said anything?"

"No, I could have. I almost did, but I couldn't. I felt like I would hurt you more if I did."

"Thank you for not saying anything."

"Of course." I look at Harry, that's when I see a familiar face coming closer to us.

"Oh no."

"What's wrong?"

"Lila." He follows where I'm looking.

"Great." He groans and turns back to me.

"Well, well, well if it isn't little miss lying Princess and the pirate." Lila says to us.

"Lila, great to see you again." I say politely to her.

"Nobody wants you here Hallie, especially after you lied to us all."

"I want her here, so deal with it." Harry snaps at her, she rolls her eyes.

"So you're mad that I lied when it's what you're all brought up to do? Seems a little hypocritical don't you think?" I question her.