Chapter 4

"You really want to start this Hook?" Jay snarls. "We both know that it won't end pretty for you or your friends here."

"You think that I'm scared of you Jay?" Hook laughs. "I'll give you two days to get me what I want."

"Can we make it a week instead?" I comment, they all look at me.

"Is she serious?"

"Very. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Remove the knife." The guy holding a knife against me now moves it away, unlucky for him its where my hands are tied behind my back.

"Hallie, what are you doing?" Jay questions me.

"You know full well what I'm doing, you just don't like it."

"I'm not leaving you alone with him or his friends."

"Well, they're obviously not going to let me go, what choice do you have?"

"To fight them?"

"Right, you against these guys? You're strong yes but they out number you."

"Are we interrupting something here?" Hook asks as he looks from Jay to me.

"No." Jay answers.

"Yes." I counter. "Oh, and one more thing, Hook?"

"What?" He questions.

"Teach your friends to not leave a knife in reach of my tied hands." I say before quickly running and grabbing Jay's hand as I go past him. He soon leads in front of me, eventually he pulls me behind a wall as the pirates run past. We wait until it was clear to come out from hiding. "Well, that could have been better."

"You handled that very differently." Jay chuckles.

"Did you really think I wanted you to leave me alone with them for a week?"

"You sounded pretty convincing."

"That's called acting, something I'm used to doing every day." He sighs. "So, what now?"

"Now, we find you some place safe to change and then we do what we came here for." I nod, we find an old building that I could quickly get changed in. Once finished I come back out to where he was waiting.

"What about the dress?" He takes it from me and chucks it inside the building.

"You actually look like one of us."

"Let's hope people don't recognise me again."

"I hope not otherwise we've got more running to do." We begin to walk out of view of people.

"So, do you know where my dad lives?" He shakes his head. "Great, so how are we supposed to find him if you don't know where he lives."

"I'm sure somebody has to know where he lives, he's a scary dude that nobody really messes with."

"He can't be that scary."

"People think he is. I'm surprised he even has a child."

"And why would that surprise you?" A voice speaks, we freeze. "Well?" Jay was the first to turn around followed by me and there he stood. Hades.

"How did you know where we are?" I ask him.

"Word travels fast." He shrugs. "You're here to see me?"

"Yes."

"Well let me do you a favour, I don't care. Go back home."

"I am home."

"Don't even try that with me. This will never be your home, ever."