Chapter 38

Fairy Godmother uses her magic to make decorations appear and we all begin to help set up the aisle. Hades and Ben carry the carpet and roll it out, Maleficent is sitting on Hades's shoulder with a weird lizard smile on her face. Thanks to the magic I'm also now in my dress that Evie made, a blue slightly puffy dress. Once the decorations were in place Ben waits at the end of the aisle with Fairy Godmother, Beast and Belle are on his left. Jay walks down with Audrey who fist bump each other at the end. Next was Hadie and Evie, Dude was also here and he runs into Evie's arms, we all laugh as she dances with Dude while Hadie smiles. Next was me and Harry, we walk down the aisle, arm in arm. Harry stands on Mal's side with Jay, Evie and Hadie while I join Beast and Belle. Although both are my family, I was raised by Beast and Belle. It's only right. Now Mal walks down with Hades, I smile at how beautiful she looks. She's going to make the best queen there ever will be, once they reach Ben. Hades shakes his hand and lets Mal go, Jay gets the first ring from Maleficent's tail then hands it to Ben. He's the best man while Evie is the maid of honour.

"Mal Bertha, with this ring, I pledge everything that I have to you. My life, my kingdom, my heart." He places the ring on her finger. "I promise to always be there for you, to accept everything that you are and to always put you first." Evie now gets the other ring off Maleficent and passes it to Mal with a smile on her face.

"With this ring, I pledge to you all the days of my life, all of my burdens and all of my joys. I promise to be my best for you, to share all my secrets, and to keep yours and to choose good always." Mal says as she places the ring on to Ben.

"Do you, Ben, take Mal to be your wife, to love and cherish forever?" Fairy Godmother asks.

"I do." He grins.

"Do you, Mal, take Ben to be your husband, to love and cherish forever?"

"I do." Mal nods, while also grinning.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you... husband and wife! Bippity boppity woooo!" As they kiss we all suddenly appear back at Auradon in front of everybody, nobody seemed confused but instead they all cheer. Ben and Mal pull apart. Jay, Evie and I do a group hug around Ben and Mal.

"I love you guys." Mal tells us, music begins to play and we let Ben and Mal lead everyone into dancing. Harry comes over to me and bows while offering his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, I smile and take his hand.

"You may." He leads me to the dance floor and wraps his arms around my waist. We dance along with the others, that's when I see Hades being made to dance with Fairy Godmother. "Oh my god, look at my dad."

"Which one?"

"Hades." He looks around while still dancing until he see's him, I know that he's seen him because of the laugh he let out.

"Maybe now people won't be scared of him."

"I hope so."

"You still want to tell Mal and Ben first?" He whispers to me.

"Definitely, they're our king and queen now." He nods. "Just not while everyone is around, today is about them. Not us."

"I understand." He smiles as the song stops, I see Ben and Mal go outside. Another song plays and Harry frowns lightly.

"You don't have to dance to every single song Harry." I laugh.

"I know, I enjoy dancing with you when it's a slow dance."

"And here I was thinking that you don't dance Hook." Jay speaks as he stands next to us. "I actually came to see if I could steal Hals for a dance, is that alright?"