8

Jimin drove straight to his second mansion, where Jungkook's mom was staying.

He parked his car and took out his luggages aggressively while sobbing then he ran into the house with his bags rolling behind him.

When he burst into the house, Mrs Jeon, (Somi) stood up from the couch, surprised.

"Jimin? What happened baby?" She rushed to him.

"It's your fucking son! After everything I did for him he still had the guts to cheat on me with my highschool enemy!" Jimin cried.

Somi's eyes widen.

"What???"

Jimin aggressively sat on the couch then ran his hands through his hair.

"Why did he have to do this to me!?! After every fucking thing I did for him!" He sobbed.

Somi quickly knelt in front of jimin then held his hands in both of hers.

"Don't cry too much baby. Everything will be okay" She said slowly.

"Okay!?! What do you mean everything will be okay!?! I just lost my husband to a slut and you're saying everything will be okay!?!"

Somi sighed.

"Don't cry too much baby, it's not good for you"

Jimin sighed then wiped his tears and sniffed.

"But I love him so much mom. Why did he have to hurt me so much? He's all I have mom" jimin cried softly.

"I know love. But I'm sure jungkook will come back to his senses when you let him be for a while. I know how jungkook can't live two days without you. He'll come running back to you in no time"

"Really?" Jimin whispered.

"Yes love. Really. Then after that, we could teach that boy a lesson for stealing your husband hmm? You'll like that right?" She smiled.

Jimin hurriedly nodded.

"That's good. But for now, you have to be a strong boy and stop crying. Jungkook will  come back to you. Go take a shower and go to your room. I'll come there to give you a good massage okay?"

Jimin hummed.

"Thank you mom. You're like the mother my mom could never be" he hugged her.

Somi smiled and kissed jimin's hair.

Jimin then took his bags and went upstairs.

____________________________

"Please calm down kookie. Everything will be okay" taehyung rubbed Jungkook's back.

"No taehyung! You saw how angry he got! I really didn't want him to find out like this. It's all my fault!" He cried.

Taehyung pulled him into a hug.

"Don't cry kookie bear"

"I love him so much taehyung. I won't be able to live with myself if he leaves me forever. I won't be able to take it" he cried more.