7

"Pack my bags, I'm leaving tomorrow morning" jimin ordered yoongi.

"But you told jungkook that you're helping a friend arrange for a birthday surprise" yoongi said slowly.

"Where you eavesdropping on my conversation!??" Jimin yelled.

"No master. I only heard that part when I came to call you for lunch"

Jimin scoffed.

"Do what I said and stop saying rubbish!"

Yoongi hummed then turned around and walked upstairs.

Jimin sighed then ran a hand through his hair before taking out his phone and calling a doctor.

"Hello doc?"

"Good day Mr Park. How have you been?"

"I've been doing well thank you. I just wanted to call you regarding some things I want you to do for me"

"Okay. I'm all ears"

"Okay. So........"

[Time skip]

Jimin and yoongi arrived at the mansion in jimin's car.
They got out then walked to the door and jimin rang the doorbell.

The door was pulled open but what he saw was definitely not what he expected at all.

There in front of him was taehyung, standing shirtless and what caught his attention was the fresh glistening hickey on his neck.

Taehyung's eyes widen and his hands quickly flew to cover the hickey on his neck.

"J...jimin?" He stuttered.

Jimin's eye twitched in anger.

"I hope it's not what I'm thinking" he mumbled to himself.

"What are you doing in my mansion taehyung???" Jimin gritted out.

"N...no. it's not what you think, I...I...--"

"Babe! Who's at the door???"

Jimin's eyes got extra wide, if that's possible, when he heard jungkook's voice.

"B...babe?" Jimin stuttered, staring at Taehyung.

Before taehyung could register anything, He felt a sting on his cheek.
Jimin slapt him then pushed him aside before storming into the house to see a shirtless jungkook sitting on the couch, watching TV with a bowl of popcorn on his lap.
And hickies littered on his chest and jaw, jimin also observed his slightly swollen lips.

Tears welled up in jimin's eyes.

Yoongi decided to leave because it was a family matter and jimin wouldn't like him there.
Meanwhile, taehyung walked back into the house and stood a few feet away from jimin with his head hung low and eyes teary.

"Tae--"

Jungkook was cut off when he turned and saw jimin staring at him with teary eyes, filled with pain and betrayal.