27

"Why the hell would you agree to be with them again jimin? They hurt you deeply and you're supposed to just let them go and move on. So why did you do it? Don't tell me you just melted by the words they said?" Eric complained while cuddling jimin on his (jimin's) bed after they watched a movie together.
(Cuddling is no big deal)

"Who says i did it because of the words Eric" jimin say, snuggling more into eric's chest.

"Then why did you do it?"

"For revenge. They both deserve to know how much pain they caused me. Especially Jungkook"

Eric pulled back a little to look at jimin's face.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?"

"Well since taehyung ruined my relationship with jungkook, I'll ruin the bond they have between each other and also I'll make them feel jealousy and you will help me with that. The numbers of apologies and speeches they gave me would'nt make the pain i went through go away"

Eric hesitantly kissed jimin's forehead then gave jimin a friendly smile.

"No matter what, I'll always support you"

Jimin smiled then hugged Eric more.

"Shut up and cuddle me to sleep" he said lowly.

_____________________________

"Hurry up we're going to be late! I'm sure jimin's waiting for us by now!" Taehyung rushed while hastily shoving Jungkook's clothes into his bag.

"I'm coming! I'm looking for my phone!"

"Ughh! Hurry!"

After running here and there in their hotel room, they finished arranging their stuffs and hurried to Jungkook's car then off to jimin's house.

Few minutes of driving (cause they chose a hotel close to jimin's house) they arrived at jimin's house.

"Ring the doorbell fool, you can't just open the door" taehyung scolded Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes then rang the door bell twice.

Few seconds later, the door was pulled open by an 'unknown' shirtless hot man.

"Oh. It's you two" he rolled his eyes then left with the door open for them to come in.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked once he walked in, looking at Eric with a frown.

"I'm Eric" he said, then settled on the couch.

"Jimin's taking a shower, he'll be down soon, you can go drop your stuffs upstairs, the first room to the right" he pointed up.

Jungkook hummed then took the luggages while taehyung followed behind him upstairs.

(One hour later)

After jungkook and Taehyung situated their stuffs upstairs, they came back downstairs to meet Jimin laughing at something Eric said.
Jungkook smiled at the sight of jimin smiling then hurried to him.