11

Jungkook smiled.
he smiled so wide his cheeks began to hurt.

"M...my taebear is pregnant, w..with my child" he whispered quietly to himself.

He felt so happy he could burst.

He exhaled to contain his joy then went back to put the paper and pregnancy test in his closet drawal, locking it and hiding the key.

He took his phone then left the room and went five rooms away from the room.

He quickly dialled taehyung's number while impatiently waiting for him to pick up.

Finally, Taehyung answered.

"Baby!?! I...I just read what's inside the envelope! Are you being serious!?!"

"Uhmm....yes. a..are you mad at me?"

"Of course not taebear! I'm so happy to hear this news! How long are you? Oh my gosh I'm going to be a father! Thank you so much Tae!"

"*Giggle* I'm one month long and you're welcome kookie"

"I love you so much baby"

"I love you too. I have to go now"

"Okay baby. Have a good sleep okay?"

Taehyung hummed then jungkook hung up.

"Shit! I'm going to be a father!" He said excitedly.

____________________________

The next morning, jimin noticed how happy jungkook was and thought he was happy because taehyung is out of his life but it's completely the opposite.

"Babe. I'll be back okay? They just called me at the office. I need to sign some papers, I don't know when I'll be back" jungkook said to jimin then pecked his cheek.

"Okay. But please come home soon"

Jungkook hummed.

Jimin pecked his lips and jungkook walked out of the house.

Jimin sighed then stood up and went up to his room to take his pills.

He felt so happy that jungkook was all his now, no one else's.

___________________________

Taehyung heard his front doorbell ring, he stood up then walked to the door, he peeped through the peephole and there he saw jungkook, waiting with a big smile and a bouquet of roses.

He smiled then pulled the door open.

Jungkook swept taehyung from his feet.

"Baby! My sweet taebear!" He cooed as he peppered kisses on taehyung's face making the smaller giggle.

"Stop!" He giggled, turning away.

Jungkook set taehyung back on his feet and pressed his lips on taehyung's and he quickly responded to the kiss.

After few minutes, they pulled away.