1

"Welcome home honey!" Jimin beamed as he hugged jungkook.

"Thanks. Did you cook?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin smiled nervously then slowly pulled away from the hug and shook his head.

"Do I have to do everything in this mansion min?"

Jimin sighed.

"Come on Jungkook! You know I can't cook, the last time I tried to fry an egg, you know what happened" jimin pouted.

"I've also told you thousand times that you need oil to fry eggs"

"I'll try to remember that next time"

Jungkook sighed, feeling exhausted then walked past jimin.

"Where are you going!?!" Jimin asked as he followed behind the elder.

"To make food. I can't stay with hunger"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

_______________________________

The next day, jikook started their day with an argument after jungkook convinced jimin to take a pregnancy test with a strip and it came out negative.

"Don't blame me for this Jungkook! It's probably your fault we can't have a child!" Jimin yelled.

"Oh please jimin! It has been nine years! We've been trying for a baby for years but nothing and you still don't want to go to the hospital!" Jungkook said calmly.

"Fine! Let's go to the hospital! I guess you're so desperate to find out that you're impotent!"

With that, jimin stormed up to their room and slammed the door shut, leaving a shocked Jungkook downstairs with parted lips as he replayed what jimin said in his mind.

[Time skip]

The drive to the hospital was so silent, the air was filled with tension.

Jimin glances at Jungkook from time to time and of course Jungkook noticed but ignored him.

Once they arrived at the hospital, jungkook parked the car then got out, heading to the hospital without jimin.

Jimin sighed sadly then got out of the car and followed behind Jungkook fast.

He got in and saw Jungkook seated in the waiting room and he went and sat beside him.

Few minutes of complete silence between them, jimin decided to apologise to his husband but as he opened his mouth...

"Mr and Mrs Jeon! You're up!"

Jungkook stood up with jimin behind then they walked to the doctor's office.

"Good afternoon Mr Jeon!"

"Stop being so formal Namjoon"

Namjoon chuckled then gestured for them to sit in front of him.

They both sat.

"So...what's the problem? Anyone sick?" He asked.

"Not really. My wife here, called me impotent because we've been trying for a baby for eight and a half years and it's not working, so we're here to find out where the fault is truly coming from"

Jungkook explained seriously.

Jimin nervously looked down at his lap with a pout.

"Okay, then I guess I have to do tests. Jungkook follow me to the lab while you wait here jimin"

Jimin hummed.

Jungkook and Namjoon left the office.

Jimin anxiously waited for them to come back and thirty minutes later, they came back.

"Your turn now jimin"

Jimin stood up and followed Namjoon.

It didn't take long and they were back twenty minutes later.

Namjoon and jimin sat on their various seats.

"Okay. The tests will be conducted and the results will be out tomorrow morning. I'll give you a call Jungkook"
Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook hummed.

"You can leave now" Namjoon said.

Jungkook and jimin stood up,jungkook shook Namjoon while jimin gave Namjoon a little smile before they both got back to the car.

That's when jimin spoke up.

"Kookie?..."

"Not now"

Jungkook stated then started the car and drove off.

They arrived home and Jungkook hurriedly went into the house and jimin ran after him.

"Please listen to me Jungkook. I'm sorry for calling you impotent, I was just so angry, I couldn't control what I said" jimin begged.

"I'm not angry at you jimin. I'm just disappointed in you. You went to anger management classes and got better. Now it's coming back again. If you knew you would say shit then why didn't you just leave to your room??"

"I'm sorry love" jimin pouted.

Jungkook sighed then opened his arms.

"You know I can't be mad at you for long with that cute face of yours, come here"

Jimin giggled then ran into jungkook's arms.

"I love you so much my little boy" Jungkook said then pecked jimin's head.

"I love my kookie too" jimin mumbled into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook smiled then placed his chin on jimin's head, swaying them side by side a little.

____________________________

[Next morning]

Namjoon called jikook to the hospital to get the results.

And now they sat opposite Namjoon in his office.

"First of all, jungkook is not impotent, Infact, the both of you are fit to have children"

"T..Then what's the problem?"

Jimin asked softly.

"I don't know how to put this, but...."

Thoughts???