6

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"S...sorry, forget what I--"

Taehyung was cut off when he felt a soft pair of lips on his.

His eyes widen in shock but then he got himself back and quickly responded to the kiss, moving closer to jungkook.

Things got heated and taehyung found himself on Jungkook's Lap, straddling him.

They eventually parted with their forehead rested on each other's.

"I'm sorry" jungkook apologized as he panted.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

Tae said back.

"For kissing you without your permission" jungkook said.

"It's okay. I don't mind actually"
Tae said with a shy smile.

"W....Why did you kiss me?" Tae asked.

Jungkook sighed as he pulled away from taehyung's forehead.

"I....I....also don't know. I don't understand myself taehyung, we've been hanging out alot lately and I just don't understand why I'm feeling like a teenager with a crush all of a sudden.
I know I'm married to jimin and I still really love him alot, I mean, he's my first ever crush and lover and what i felt for him before is happening all over again but not with him taehyung, but with y...you. I'm scared, I'm scared of my feelings" Jungkook confessed.

Taehyung quickly cupped jungkook's face.

"Hey, I understand what you're going through jungkook. Jimin is your wife, you don't have to be in between us, even if you want to choose one, it's obviously jimin, I don't stand a chance against him. Or you can also be with both of us"

Jungkook stared at taehyung.

"Both?"

Tae hummed.

"I'll be your boyfriend and jimin will be your wife"

"This is wrong" jungkook frowned.

"Ssshhh! Don't say that. I won't force you into doing it if you don't want to do it kook. It's your choice, not mine"

"O..okay. I'll think about it" jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled at him.

[This is a vminkook. A taekook is bound to happen. This is just the beginning guys. The main drama will begin soon😏]
______________________________

"Ahh~ yoongi please~"
He moaned.

"What did I tell you to call me you slut! What did I tell you to call me!?!"
Yoongi groaned while gripping the boy's neck and pounding into him harshly.

"M...master! Please wreck me harder~" the sub cried out.

"Yes! That's it baby boy! I'm your master! You're so fucking tight for your master!" Yoongi growled.