21

Few minutes of waiting, Taehyung finally arrived.

He went to set the things he bought in the kitchen before coming to the living room to sit next to jungkook on the couch.

"What is it? You look stressed"

Jungkook exhaled.

"What didn't you tell me where you work at?"

Taehyung frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"You work as a stripper in a bar! Why didn't you tell me!?!"

Taehyung sighed.

"I thought it was something serious! I'm not working there anymore. That day you met me at the bar, that's when I went there to quit my job. Don't stress about it okay? Have you seen me leave the house at night?"

Jungkook looked at taehyung's face for a while before sighing in relief.

"I actually thought you were still working there tae"

Taehyung smiled then hugged jungkook after pecking him on the lips.

"It's okay. But I'm not working there okay?"

Jungkook nodded in taehyung's neck.

"Where did you hear it from by the way?" Taehyung asked, pulling away from the hug.

"I...I saw it on social media today. The news about jimin divorcing me is all over the news"

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Wait what?"

"Yes. You can check, but don't read the comments, I don't want you to get hurt by harsh comments"

Taehyung nodded with a small smile.

"I also have news to tell you later tonight. I'm sure you'll be Happy to hear it" he smiled.

Jungkook smiled too then pecked taehyung.

(Time skip)

"Stop keeping me waiting taehyung, please tell me the news!" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung giggled then said.

"Guess what it is kooks!"

Jungkook hummed then thought for a while.

"You're pregnant?"

Taehyung smile fell.

"You're no fun! Why are you so good at guessing!?!"

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Wait, I got it right?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook swept him off his feet as he hugged him, peppering his face with kisses.

"Oh my goodness tae. I love you so much, thank you" he said then pressed his lips on taehyung's.