28

(two weeks later)

Jungkook tiptoed to jimin who was looking out the balcony.

Then wrapped his arms around his waist and jimin flinched.

"Surprise! What are you looking at?" He asked then placed his jaw on jimin's shoulder.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you tell me that you wanted to massage taehyung's feet?"

Jungkook held unto jimin tighter.

"He fell asleep so i left him to sleep"

Jimin hummed.

Jungkook turned jimin around then wrapped his hands around jimin's waist and pulled him close.

Jungkook hummed as he buried his face in jimin's neck, inhaling his scent.

"You look beautiful with that septum piercing baby" he said softly.

"Thank you" jimin said.

Jimin felt jungkook leave open mouthed kisses on his neck slowly, down to his collar bone.

"Stop that" jimin said, pushing Jungkook's head away from his neck so he could look at his face.

"What?" Jungkook whispered.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Can't i show my husband how much I love him?"

"Through sex? Is that how you show me how much you love me?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed.

"I'm sorry if I'm giving you the wrong message min. Can we go on a date? Just me, you.......... Taehyung"

Jimin frowned.

"Why not just me and you?"

"We're all in a relationship. We should all go on dates together"

"But I want just both of us to go on dates"  Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled.

"Why?"

Jimin scoffed then pulled away from Jungkook's hold.

"Nevermind. You can take Taehyung on a date. He's the only one that can get pregnant with your child!"

"No jimin, I'm sorry for calling you fruitless, i just wasn't thinking. Why don't we try for a baby? Hmm?"

Jimin looked at him with a glare.

"Now I'm thinking that you only want me back because you want to have sex with me!!! Fuck off jungkook!!!" Jimin pushed jungkook.

"Stop this jimin--"

"AHH!!! JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jungkook stopped talking and rushed to the room taehyung laid in.