12

Jimin's eyes got teary as he looked down at his lap.

Jungkook left the room and went to his office in the mansion.

Jimin then looked down at the laptop then picked it up from the floor, that's when he saw that the laptop didn't hit the tiled ground but the soft fluffy rug and it actually didn't break, it was infact on and the work jungkook was doing was still displayed on the screen.

He sighed in relief.

"He didn't even check to see if the laptop was okay and he just lashed out on me. Looks like he was looking for the perfect opportunity to say that to me and he found it" jimin said.

He didn't close the laptop, he took it with him and went to where he knew jungkook would be.

He went into the office without knocking, he saw jungkook looking out the window with his phone pressed on his ear, listening to what the person on the other side of the phone was saying.

"Yes yes, I'll get them for you. Anything you want just tell me.i won't mind spending all my money on the both of you"

He paused, to listen to the person again.

Jimin frowned.

"Who the hell is he talking to?"

He thought.

"Okay Tae bear. I have to go now, I'll call you back later. Love you"

Jimin's eyes widen.

Jungkook hung up then turned around, only to flinch.

"Jimin! What are you doing there! You scared the shit out of me!" Jungkook said, holding his chest.

"I...I have your laptop. Here. It didn't break"

Jimin stretched it out to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the laptop then took it from jimin.

"I'm sorry for lashing out on you like that, I was just stressed because of work" jungkook apologized.

"I hope he didn't hear anything"

He silently prayed.

Jimin hummed then turned around and left the office.

"*Sigh* he didn't hear anything" jungkook mumbled to himself.

[Two weeks later]

Jimin didn't go for the surgery he was supposed to do.
He let his sickness worsen, on purpose.

Now he was coughing his lungs out while crying in his room.

Jungkook, who was downstairs, glaring down at yoongi who was just minding his business, heard the cough and he jerked up and ran upstairs.

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled then knelt down beside jimin, soon yoongi came running in.

"Let's take him to the hospital" yoongi hurriedly said then carried jimin bridal style.