31 Vivian

I have a couple of days left to set my heart on a repeat interview.
I don't waste any time and during one of the lunch breaks I register on a job search site, and the very next day I receive an invitation to a meeting.

Someone would think I'm crazy, imagining that I can easily cope with two interviews at a time, but I don't want to take a second day off for business out of home.

Aiden only knows about the upcoming visit to the museum, even I doubt about the second interview myself, so it's better not to inform him about it.

I don't want to upset the guy with anything - he is so gentle and caring to me, despite his own problems and worries.

Recently we have become even closer, literally understand each other without words, with half a glance.

I was able to tell him about a new point of view that opened up to me when I briefly returned to my family penates.

I will never forget how Aiden hugged me tightly and wiped my tears after dinner and our slow dance, while I, intoxicated with wine, complained about the injustices of life, which I did not even suspect until recently.

But this experience once again proved that what happened to me was not in vain.

I try my best to be strong, develop positive thinking like Sabina, and continue to hope that things will soon go uphill, finally ceasing to roll into the abyss.

Wishing for a change and a successful outcome of events this time, I decide to dress a little differently than for the first interview. Aiden made sure I had clothes for any occasion.
Today I'm not pale and confused, but bright and determined to succeed (although doubts are scratching at my heart). Leo says the most important thing is the mood and the impression you make when you appear, because no one knows how your legs actually give way, your palms sweat and your heart is pounding furiously.
I will try to follow the advice that was given to me. I firmly decided to get rid of my insecurities, because, most likely, it was because of them that I did not succeed before.

This time I put on a fuchsia blouse with my beige pencil skirt and tint my lips to match it (I even bought a new lipstick for the occasion).
Putting on shoes and taking a bag with documents, I finally look in the mirror, smile at the result and leave the apartment to meet my dream.

****

Today I don't have to wait long to be accepted, and I instantly regard this as a good sign - today everything will favor me (please let it be so)

"Vivian, good morning! Glad to see you again," Inga greets me enthusiastically. "Did you bring the documents?"

It's good that we get right to the point.
"Yeah, sure," I take a stack of paper out of my bag and hand it to the woman.

"Let's agree like this: while I study your documents, you will take the aptitude test. I'll send you a link now."

My breathing is getting faster. No one warned about the test!
However, I pull myself together in time and say to myself, "You've been studying books and guides all this time, attending lectures. You will definitely be able to pass this test."