24 Vivian

By the time we decide to go home, the night has already covered the neighborhood with its black silk.

I immediately head to the shower to warm up under the jets of water (of course, I will never admit to Aiden that all his attempts to warm me up outside were not particularly successful – after all, nights in the mountains are unusually cold).

Sorting out my things at home some time ago , I found several more satin night dresses and pajamas, and took one of them with me – of a deep wine color with shorts. It's lucky the cabin has already been heated well, otherwise I would never have dressed in it – warmth is much more important to me than appearance.

It's strange, but despite the fact that we ate recently, I'm still a little hungry.
In the fridge, to my joy, I manage to find a little basket of strawberries (apparently bought in the morning from a farmer).
I immediately pour all the berries into a bowl and wash them, and then go to Aiden, who, judging by the sound, is watching TV, however, in fact it turns out that his eyes are back on his phone.
There's probably no point in asking what's on the TV screen.

It is extremely difficult for me to understand the course of the film, since I started watching it not even from the middle, but towards the end.
Focusing, at the same time I try to eat strawberries so that the juice does not drip and does not flow down my hand – the berries are very sweet and juicy, perfectly delicious.

"Is it good?" suddenly distracted from work, Aiden wonders.

"Yes, very good," I reply, smiling gratefully at him.

"Can I try it?"

I deliberately put aside the bitten strawberry and choose a full, larger one to give to the guy.

As soon as I reach out my hand in his direction, he grabs me by the elbow and pulls me towards him so that I willy-nilly end up on his lap, however, surprisingly, I don't have any confusion in this.

Aiden puts down his phone and turns his full attention to me.

Smiling, I bring a red berry to his lips and carefully monitor his reaction.

"What do you think?" I can't help but ask after a while, at the same time feeling a sweet trickle running down my arm.

The guy looks at me enigmatically without answering, and then takes the strawberry from me and moves closer with his free hand around my waist.

This time his actions confuse me, because I have no idea what is on his mind.

A charming grin runs across Aiden's face, after which he brings the berry closer to my lips. More precisely, to my lower lip.
The guy tilts the strawberry a little, which makes the juice start dripping from it. I reflexively want to lick it off when it ends up on my lip, but Aiden is ahead of me, getting rid of the drop with his lips at the last second before it would flow down my chin and neck, after which he sucks on my lip a little.

I have goosebumps running through my body, the guy's game seems so sensual, however, this is not enough for him.

"Aiden, I like these clothes," I say in a broken voice, when he starts squeezing strawberries near my neck and trickles of juice run down, vying with each other, leaving wet sweet traces on my skin and on the flowing fabric of my pajamas.

"We'll wash everything right after," follows a slow, drawling response.

The guy puts the squeezed berry in his mouth and approaches my neck with his face.