Thank you

I want to say I've finally finished writhing this story after two years and tons and tons of writers block. I want to thank everyone who's read, voted, added this to your reading list or commented, it really means a lot to me.

I just wanna remind you that this story isn't perfect and it's kind of pretty inconsistent, because I started it when I was 13 and I was only in 8th grade and then I started Highschool , and so much went on my freshman year. I barley had time for Wattpad and then I started Sophomore year and I moved so it just made things harder for me because I didn't touched the book or even Wattpad in months and I had to start over in a completely new school and adjust. I'm 16 now and I'm entering my Junior year time really does fly 🥹🥹.

This was first published before season 4 or the Shanghai special aired.And I know the writing is not the best and I've improved so much as a writer but I tried to stay close to the way the story was written. I started out writing on my school Chromebook from covid and then I've been through three phones and a tablet in the means 😭😭🙏🏼.

Thank you guys so much for staying with me and supporting this story I'm so grateful for 42.6 reads so far. This is so bittersweet for me lol but I'm so grateful once again thank you guys so so much

🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
18 more days until the Miraculous movie