Sorry

"Marinette is in danger, I must save her"  Adrien repeated in his Cat Noir super heroine discuise. His friend was in danger.

Cat leaped with his staff across buildings and lunged across rooftops searching. Searching for something. A hint, a clue anything to help him find his lady and Marinette.

Then

He seen Noah. Adrien was so sure he told him to evacuate with the other students. Noah wasn't looking frantically instead he was casually walking with his hands in his pocket like nothing even happened.

Cat's suspicions arose again, if Noah were really looking for Marinette he'd be way more concerned rather than laid back. So he decided to follow him. Hoping for something. Boy did he get something.

Using his stealth abilities that he's picked up over the years he followed Noah into an alleyway. Careful not to make any sounds, Noah walked into an alleyway with his hands behind his back , like he was carefree , like one of his friends hadn't gone missing.

They continued, until Noah stopped in front of a wall. "A wall ????" Cat thought to himself. Yes indeed, there was a wall blank as can be. Noah stared for a while until he drug his hand across certain spots. Cat took note quickly and tried to memorize them. Noah drug two fingers to the bottom left and three to the top right then two in the middle.

The wall opend up revealing a book- like passage.

Cat took time to memorize he didn't want to jump into any danger without any backup, and it's not like he could call for his lady. Cat took time to memorize the codes again. However, he knew that doing this alone was not an option.

*btw this takes place before the previous chapter*

Cat pinned this location on his staff map  so he could come back, but he could not longer do this alone.

He jumped into abandoned building and took out his staff frantic and dialed his masters number " Master Fu, this is urgent, we need all the miraculous that have weilders, there is a bigger threat
,bigger than Hawkmoth, beyond our control, Ladybug has been captured and her miraculous has been taken, so please I'm asking you to-" Cat was cut off by the sweet old man's voice "Adrien, my boy you do not have to explain, stay where you are and do not move"

Adrien was confused to say the least, but, he still obeyed. Moments later a portal appeared and out came the Kwami Kaalki, and the miracle box.

Cat sood there stunned, unable to scramble a few sentences "well Cat Noir we have to hurry up and save l
Ladybug so we can fix this mess, did u already first the destruction us kwamis  can do alone with out an owner?" The sassy horse like creature spoke.

He nodded "Plagg, Claws In" he took out a piece of candy, it wasn't camenbeart but Plagg was grateful.

Plagg knew this man was a threat "no other person of evil power has ever gotten their hands on the miraculous of the LadybugPlagg has faced off against much worse in the past , but nk one has ever had the Ladybug of their side.

"Claws out" the kwami was sucked back into the ring almost instantly. Cat Noir took the miracle box. First he had ro catch the plane that his classmates were on since he knew most of their identitys

Cat Noir extended his stick to jump on a building, soon after the building disappeared. Leaving Cat Noir shocked.
K

aalki looked at him. "That's going to happen to the whole world if we don't fix this mess soon!' she shouted as they continued to run.

Cat ran towards the airport trying to catch it "were not going to make it in time" Kaalki said in a scared tone voice 'no, were not, Plagg Power Up" Astrocat was now flying the miraculouses in his hand

Just in time he caught the plane before it took off. Everyone looked around in shock. Car Noir was supposed to he down there helping find Marinette..... but he was THERE.

"I'm sorry, that it's happening this way but Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen Bee, Pegasus, King Monkey, Pigella, Tigreese Poupor and Multimouse.

"I need you" the other nine heroes stood up ready as the rest of the plane watched them transform and jump from the plane.

"Guys were missing some members of the team, Pegasus can you take care of that, their names and Kagami and Luka, bring them through the portal, and from there I will give them their miraculous"

"Roger that, Voyage!" Pegasus opend his portal and disappeared through it.

"I have a lead" Cat looked down "and a plan" everyones eyes looked up "Rena, Carapace, do you know someone who goes by the name of Noah?" his eyes staring into theirs.

"Yea" "yes"

"He was seen lurking around here and was also from what I know affiliated  with Marinette Dupain-Chang"

"So you think that he was involved in Marinettes diapearence?" Queen Bee looked over upset " If I had known that he had crul intentions I would have never let her hang out with him, let alone him be around HeR" Queen Bees voice broke in that final part of the sentence.

"I'm so sorry Marinette" Cat whispered 

Pegasus returned the two fimilar figures  walked confused.

"What is going on here?" Kagami said placing her hands on her hips "no time to explain put these on" the miraculouses of the dragon and the snake were handed to their two owners.

"Sass, scales, slither"

"Longg, bring the storm"

Viperion and Ryuko were now among them.

"Here's the plan, I'll wait outside the door everyone else waited on the top of the building. Queen Bee if he tries to make a run for it use your venom against him, Viperion if Queen Bee uses her Venom set your second chance, Rena when viperion uses his second chance set illusions of the police, King and Queen, Carapace shield me if he tries something."

"Let's do this'

-

BAHHAHAHAH IK I GOT U GUYS WITH THE TITLE