The Birthday Disaster

Adrien snuck back into the party, the noise got louder and the dance was over.

"Hey Adrien where were ya, we were looking all over for you" Alya tapped his back raising an eyebrow "Using the bathroom" he sheepishly scratched the back of his head trying to avoid the question

"Using the bathroom my ass" she huffed, "Well c'mon won't wanna miss this surprise"

The dance floor lit up different colors, the water beneath it sparkled with the colors matching the sync.

Marinette's eyes glowed she had never seen such a sight, the way the water moved with the lights and sparkled below it

The patterns quickly changed to another theme, a Red and Green one. I reminded her a lot of her Ladybug persona and Cat Noir.

Noah and Adrien watched her from a far, both unaware of each other's presence.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for, let's do more dancing!" Nino yelled from the DJ booth above again.

Adrien knew Hawkmoth would try to attack again but not how soon, so he stayed conscious until a thump was heard from the top of the building.

Everyone looked around at each other wondering what that was, perhaps it was an earthquake, It made a jumping sound.

This time bricks fell from the building, and it caught fire. Someone was screaming, they sounded in pain and hurt. Everyone frantically looked around for the person.

The fire grew more by the second

"Over Here!"  Marc yelled, Chloe was the one stuck on the other side of the door

"On the count of three we all push got that" Adrien ran to one side of the door while Ivan, Kim and Nino ran to the other.

"EVERYONE ELSE, LETS GO!" Marinette yelled so that everyone could hear.

They ran thought the burning building to the front of it, the boys and Chloe not far behind.

"You guys stay here, I'm going back in" she took her shoes off and ran toward the entrance, she was stopped by a tug on the arm "Marinette are you crazy!" Alya said in a worried harsh voice and still a tight grip on Marinette's arm.

"Yeah, there are people still in there!" that was still only half the truth, she's still ladybug, she yanked her arm away from Alya and ran in.

She ran through the top of the building, helping other people find the clear path away. She searched the rooms on each floor, helping the victims get away. The more the smoke rose, the more it was harder to breath. She used a cloth napkin she found on the floor to cover her mouth.

Finally, most of the people were gone, and she could finally transform.

She tucked herself in a corner to transform "Tikki Spots ON! The Kwami was sucked into the earrings.

Marinette jumped from the window to find Cat Noir already fighting a villain, "Just give up already" he let out a horrid laugh, "AND GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!" he curled his hand up into a fist as it filled with fire and shot at the two heroes, they quickly dodged and jumped behind the bar as the fire was being shot on the very other side of it.

"M'lady did you get my message?" he asked her looking around the other side "No, but I have it now, "Cat Noir this bar isn't fire resistant can you buy us some time" he nodded and jumped out from place "HEY THERE YEA YOU" Fire's attention was redirected to the pesky Cat in leather "WANT MY MIRACULOUS, COME AND GET IT" he stared throwing chairs and tables as Fire easily cut through them, it was still as distraction.

"Good, Kitty" she sighed to herself, "LUCKY CHARM" a flashlight appeared in her hand "What am I supposed to do with this" she wined, just as she said that the bright bulbs and LED lights went out leaving the entire yard dark, the only thing seen was Fire and burning building.

She tried to use her vision, but for now it was no use. She placed it in her belt for the time being. Cat Noir jumped back out in to action fighting fire with his staff trying to keep everything to avoid Ladybug. 

"Think Marinette, think"  before she could turn around Fire was standing right in front of her and Cat Noir was unconscious near pool "CAT NOIR!" she screamed for him, but it was no use, she had to handle this one.

beep!  Dammit it was her earrings.

She swung her yoyo making it deadly. She avoided most of the attacks "Say Ladybug" Fire stopped "Do you really think that yoyo is helping" still standing there. She didn't answer him but took the opportunity to swing again, this time he grabbed a hold of it ripping it from her hands. 

beep! that's two

Her suit slit open and blood covered hers hand, dripping onto the floor she stayed silent moving backward then jumped into the air attempting to kick him back for  few seconds, but her gripped her arms burning then with his hands gripping her tighter and pulling her closer "I suggest you stop struggling....... Marinette" she stopped 

beep! that's three

"What did you just call me" her voice came out a little slurred as she said that  "What's wrong MARINETTE! Or am I mistaken" her eyes went wider and her hands were numb "h-how did he"  her mind was scattered she didn't notice that Cat Noir was no longer laying on the floor and sneaking up on Fire. 

beep! that's four 

In a split second, she was dropped to the floor with a chance to escape. Cat Noir hit fire in the head, causing him to drop her. She took the flashlight out again, this time her Ladybug vision pointed it to a dark corner ally, so she could transform.

beep! that's five 

A pink flash went over her just in time to crawl into the alley. Tikki flew out falling directly to the floor exhausted as the burning pain retuned  to Marinette's wrist and the flashlight disappeared. She managed to find a small piece of fruit on the ground to give to Tikki charging her up. Right now she wouldn't think about her identity, that was a problem for a later date.

"Tikki Spots On!"

"Lucky Charm!"

A water hose appeared in her hand and she looked around .Cat Noir was still fighting fire and right beside them in a Ladybug patten due to her vision was water spikit.

She quickly ran over to it twisting the hose on "Watch out Cat Noir" the water shot out at Fire instantly putting his flames out for a moment.

She took seconds to scan him looking for the akumatized object "Cat Noir that neckless!"

"CATACLYSM!" the necklace disappeared and the purple mist behind the man started to surround him

Ladybug quickly picked up her yoyo off the ground swinging it around and catching the akuma.

"No more evil doing for you little butterfly! MIRACULOUS LADYBUG" the fire was put out around the building the lights came back on.

"Excuse me sir" Ladybug ran over helping her up "Oh my dear I'm so sorry, please forgive me" he shook her hand. She winced in pain a little "I don't know wat came over me, I was in a house fire and then"he broke down sobbing "This butterfly landed on me"

This was just a random man from Shanghai, the only possible reasoning behind him know her identity would be because Hawkmoth knows himself and that the words were under his influence.

"I see, the ambulance is on its way sir we should be going lets go Cat Noir"

They jumped on top of the building "Pound It" they said at the same time "Cat Noir, make sure you send me any new information that you lean while you're here and I'll do the same" their miraculous beeped at the same time

"Bugg out, Paws away" they leaped away

"Spots Off!" Marinette de-transformed in a alleyway near the hotel

"Marinette where were you you had me worried sick" Alya pulled her into a tight hug and grabbed her wrists "Ow!" Marinette pulled away "Gosh Marinette you're hurt".

"Its late we need to get inside" Mme Bustier led the children in.