Why don't you love me?

Ship-Seulrene

Third pov

Lately Irene had been really stressed they'd been touring a lot lately and it was becoming a lot for her to handle of course she didn't tell the members not wanting to worry them.

She was barely eating, sleeping and she was barely making process with her music. Irene helped produce and record many red velvet songs and lately because of the stress she couldn't come up with anything.

Sometimes seulgi would find her in a state of stress and try to comfort her but Irene would always push her away and tell her she was fine.

She wasn't fine...she was scared...she was scared the younger would find out her true feelings for her so she pushed seulgi away.

Irene fell in love with seulgi when they debuted she couldn't help but admire the girls beauty, and seulgi always took care for her no matter what, she always made sure she was good. But Irene knew seulgi would never return her feelings seulgi she was touchy with all the other members so Irene never tried to think she was any special.

After a three hour performance in Europe she collapsed on her big soft bed as soon as she got to her hotel room. She felt so tired but she got up and sat at her desk maybe she could try starting on that song she was supposed to do so she grabbed her song book flipping to an empty page she was able to write on line of the first verse but after that she couldn't write anymore which frustrated her so she groaned.

She couldn't think of anything else because a certain like female was occupying her mind that's all she could think about these days it seemed...her smile, her laugh her soft face, her everything..

But deep in her heart she felt that would never happen seulgi would probably hate her if she even found out. Irene couldn't have that she would break if seulgi ever hated her. The world would hate her, their fans probably would too...she would never be accepted for who she was all because the world was ignorant and close minded to finally accept people like her.

All she wanted was seulgi, all she ever wanted was just seulgi...she wanted seulgi to hold her, tell her how beautiful she was, she wanted seulgi to kiss her and give her many cuddles, she wanted her to just tell her everything would be okay, everything would work out and they'd be fine and that they could get through anything together. She wanted seulgi to love her.

The thoughts soon got too much for her and she stood up going to her bed and sat on it her head tucking in between her knees and she sobbed. She couldn't stop no matter how hard she tried tears kept rolling down her face. Her sobs soon got louder so she didn't hear her door opening and closing, or the footsteps approaching her worriedly she was then startled when she felt a soft tap on her shoulder and a bear like female looking at her "hyunie, what's wrong?" She asked softly.

Irene gasped and sat up wiping her eyes when seulgi saw the state Irene was in her heart broke at the sight "I-I'm fine s-seul nothing is w-wrong please l-leave me alone I-I want to be alone" she stuttered it was a lie she didn't want to be alone but she didn't want seulgi to see her this way.

Seulgi frowned her heart breaking she let a tear out of her eye "w-why do you k-keep pushing me away?! I just want to help you! I care about you so much eonni! Do you not care about me at all?!" She whispered the last part Irene sighed and wiped her eyes "I do care about you seul! More than you'll ever know! I just want you to leave me alone why do you keep pushing me?! And why do you even care?!" She said raising her voice as well.

Seulgi wiped her tears and screamed "because I fucking love you hyunie!" Her eyes widen at her own words the look Irene gave her had tears stream done her face "she doesn't love you back stupid seulgi" she thought.

Then she felt a finger hook her chin making her stare at Irene and she whispered softly with tears streaming down her face "say it a-again bear" seulgi tilted her head confused "please bear s-say it again I-I need to know you aren't lying to m-me" she said again and seulgi smiled pulling Irene by her waist making the girl blush.

"Bae joohyun I love you so much that it hurts...I love your beautiful smile, your beautiful laugh and your adorable giggles, I really love that your shorter than me, I love the way you perform on stage it hypnotizes me ever time, I love that your very passionate about dance like I am, I love your passion for music, I love how we connect so much, bae joohyun I love everything about you, I love you" seulgi said and when she was done Irene had tears streaming down her face seulgi immediately wiped them away "are you okay love? Did I say something wrong?" Seulgi asked concerned she did.

Irene shook her head then she pulled seulgi in for a kiss who returned it immediately. A minute later they both pulled away and Irene smiled "you didn't say anything wrong babo, I just loved your speech so much and I love you bear" she said and seulgi smiled pulling her into a kiss again then she lifted her up while kissing her Irene squealed but still kissed back.

Seulgi then fell back on the bed and Irene squealed again and playfully hit her arm "yah seul! At least warn me next time" she whined and seulgi chuckled "I'm sorry baby~" she said and Irene huffed but giggled.

But she soon stopped giggling when she noticed and blushed a deep shade of red "w-why are you looking at me like that seul!" She asked blushing and seulgi chuckled "because I'm staring at the most beautiful woman in the world" she said and Irene squeaked burying her face in seulgi's neck who laughed at her shy bunny.

"y-yah stop it I am not beautiful!" She said shyly and seulgi frowned "you are baby and I don't ever wanna hear you say that again or I'll have to kiss you a million times" seulgi said and Irene slowly pulled her head away from seulgi's neck and blushed "y-you won't" she said and seulgi smirked flipping them over "oh? I won't?" She asked and Irene blushed "n-no" she said seulgi smirked more.

She ended up giving Irene kisses for a whole 30 minutes and the last kiss lasted 3 of those 30 minutes. When they were finished Irene was a blushing and shy mess "wanna doubt me again hyunie?" She asked smugly and Irene shyly shook her head no making seulgi laugh and then laid down behind her pulling her to her chest.

"I really love you baby please always know and remember that" seulgi said and Irene smiled "I love you to bear so so much! I will always remember your love for me as long as you remember my love for you" she said softly and seulgi smiled "oh?~ that was so cheesy of you baby~" she said and pecked irene's lips who blushed "w-whatever! If it's y-you I'll be even cheesier!" She said with a red face and seulgi laughed softly "I'm looking forward to that then love" she said and they both laughed before drifting off to sleep.

Finally publishing more chapters for this one shottt!