The note

Ship-Lisoo

Side characters:

Side characters:

Roseanne park aka rose

Kim seokjin aka jin

Jisoo's pov

"Guys what should I do? I really like her but I'm scared to even approach her" I said to my best friends rose and jin

"Soo if you really like her go for it and talk to her! You can do it!" Jin says smiling brightly I sigh and smile back "thank you jinnie but I just can't bring myself to she's so perfect and I am just...me" I said pouting.

"Yah kim Jisoo what have we told you about putting yourself down!" Rose said and I sighed "I shouldn't because I am a queen and queens keep their heads up" I said and they both nodded proud.

"Right! Now get your butt up and go speak to her!" Jin says and I nod slowly "soo eonni you have to or you'll lose her to Minnie they've been hanging out a lot lately" I pout "your right I will go talk to her!" I yell and they both nod "yes you will!" They said I turn around and when I do I see Lisa in all her glory talking to one of her friends I think his name is bambam I freeze.

I turn back around to my two friends "I can't do it" I said frowning then a sudden idea popped up in my head "but I'll send put a note in her locker instead!" I said smiling "good idea eonni!" Rose said and jin smiled nodding.

After that we all headed to class we all had different classes sadly but they were all next to each other which was good!

~Timeskip to lunch~

After writing the letter I smiled happily reading it over

Dear Lisa

I've liked you for a while now and I want to get to know you more hopefully go on a couple dates, talk more. If you don't feel the same way that's okay maybe we can just be  friends I just wanted to let you know my feelings for you

Jisoo :))

Ps please let me know by the end of the day your answer meet me on the roof of the school at the end of the day!

I smile happily and slip it into her locker walking away from there and going to the lunchroom I sit down with rose and jin "hey guys~" I did "hi eonni! Did you put the note in her locker or did you give it to her?" Rose asked I blushed "I put it in her locker and told her to meet me on the rooftop at the end of the day telling me her answer" I said "yay! Now we just have to wait and see!~" Jin said and chuckled I nod "now I'm nervous what if she rejects me and doesn't even wanna be friends?"

As we were all talking and joking around I felt a tap on my shoulder I look up seeing bambam Lisa's friend "yes?" I say "lisa received your letter and she says she'll meet you at the end of the day" he said and winked at me then he walk away going back to his table with lisa and the rest of their friends ten and minnie.

I then make eye contact with Lisa and she winks at me making me squeak and look away with a blush.

"Got caught staring huh?" Jin said with a chuckle I whine "shut up jin" he laughs and so does rose.

The rest of lunch went by smoothly although I kept feeling someone stare at me and that someone being Lisa..

It was now the end of the day and I was a nervous wreck I was pacing back and forth debating if I should still go or bolt out of the school.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo stop pacing back and forth and go! You'll be late and she'll leave" jin scolded I squealed "okay okay! I'll go" I said and quickly walked away and up the stairs to the roof my heart was beating so fast and it wasn't because I walking up a lot of stairs.

I soon make up it to the roof and take a tiny break before opening up the door to the roof and walking in and when I look around I don't see her yet.

I sigh and wait for her after a few minutes she didn't show I frowned and turned to leave maybe this was just a joke...as I open the door to leave Lisa bursts in and she almost falls but I catch her and now her arms are around my waist and I'm griping her shoulders.

"L-Lisa" I stutter and we stare at each other before she speaks up "I'm so sorry I'm late....I just had some....complications" she said hesitantly I frowned "what complications? Lisa your literally 30 minutes late....if your just going to play with my heart then just forget I ever said anything" I said frowning she gasp "no it's not like that Jisoo I just rejected someone, I lost her as a friend because I didn't feel the same way she did because my heart belongs to someone else and that someone else.....is you jisoo" Lisa said softly gripping my waist I gasp softly and blush.

"Y-you're just saying that" I said and she chuckled "no I'm not I mean it I've liked you ever since last year you always caught my eye your so cheerful, energetic, playful and you pout a lot as well which makes me wanna kiss your lips so stop pouting so much before I do" she said the last part jokingly making me blush.

I couldn't believe it my crush of three years liked me back! Oh my god I think I'll faint...

"I-I didn't know you knew I existed.." I said quietly "of course I know you exist Jisoo! You're literally hard to miss with your beautiful self and I'm gonna make you mines" she said making me blush "y-you mean it?" I asked she chuckles with a smile.

"Of course love I do I wanna be with you" she says with a soft smile I blush and giggle shyly "I'd love that Lisa!" I said

Lisoo! 😤🥺🥺