The Stepmother pt2

Third pov

When they pull away a string of saliva comes off there lips and joohyun stares at seulgi in shock and so does seulgi "w-why did you do that seulgi? I-I'm with your father, I-I'm your s-stepmother!" She squeals out and seulgi growls at that "you aren't my stepmother!"

She says "I-I am! Now get off me t-this is not appropriate we shouldn't be doing this" joohyun stuttered she then blushes when she feels seulgi hard on pressed against her.

"S-Seulgi y-you- your father was right?" She stuttered with a blush "right about what?" Seulgi said purposely moving her hips against joohyun who moaned feeling seulgi's huge bulge thrust up against her vagina.

"H-he said you were born w-with a males p-part but I-I didn't b-believe him I d-didn't think it was possible" she moaned out and seulgi smirked "well I do...you like it baby you like my cock against your vagina like this? Hm? You want this huge cock inside you?" Seulgi said with a smirk which widen and then she thrust in between her lips causing her to moan loudly.

Seulgi's pov

I smirk "you like that baby?" I asked she doesn't answer only moans and also bucks her hips against me.

I pull away making her whine and I smirk getting off her she seems to get out of a daze she was in and looks at me wide eyed and with a blush while I only smirked "goodnight stepmother~" I say mockingly and walk away into my room I felt good.

I took off my make up, did my night skin routine, took a shower then I laid down and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in a good mood. I got out of bed doing my morning routine then put on a random house fit and went downstairs for breakfast my father was shocked seeing me sitting down ready for breakfast "what are you looking at old man?" I joke and he shakes his head "you just had to ruin it bear" he said back jokingly I giggle.

"But your in such a good mood any idea why?" He asked with a smile I shrugged "dunno I just am~" I said back with a chuckle then joohyun walks in and when she sees me her eyes widen and she has a blush on her face I smirk a little.

"Morning stepmother~" I greet having my dad look at me in shock then he smiles "have you guys bonded or something?" He asked happily I chuckled "yeah you can say that" I said and she sits down blushing after that we started eating our breakfast I then felt someone's feet on mine I furrow my brows then I look over at joohyun and she's having conversations with my dad.

But when I looked down her feet are slowly making their way up to my cock when her feet gets on my chair she instantly starts rubbing me through my pants I bit my lip since I didn't wanna moan.

I hit her feet making her flinch a little but she doesn't move then and presses them down my eyes widen and I gasp causing my father to look at me "are you okay bear?" He asks I nod biting my lip she was currently jerking me off with her damn feet! How was she skilled enough to do that?!

I then push her feet away from me and stand up "u-um I'm not feeling good I'm gonna go lay down" I said and quickly walked away to my room when I get in I close the door with a sigh and look down seeing I was extremely hard...damn it! Why did she have to do that to me!?

I then lay on my bed and close my eyes maybe if I thought about something else it'd go away....so that's what I did I closed my eyes thinking about something else but my mind kept drifting to joohyun I groan fuck think about something else Kang seulgi! Puppies think about puppies and kittens think about how cute they are and how much you love them! I yell to myself and it worked I went soft again I sigh in relief.

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't hear my door open, close, then lock but when I felt someone's hands pulling down my pants and boxers I gasp and when I sit up I see joohyun "y-yah! What are you doing?" I said slightly panicked she whined "I-It's your fault I'm like th-this I can't stop thinking about y-your huge cock it's so big a-and I want it inside me! Your right I'm not your stepmother and I don't want to be because I want you to fuck me so hard" she said and palmed me through my pants.

I was honestly so shocked ever since I've know joohyun I've never seen her like this "I-I'm sorry about that joohyun but we shouldn't do this your with my dad and I know I was a dick for doing that to you but I was only messing around!" I said.

"I forgive you but I want you to fuck me~ please fuck me bear~ I've never looked at you in this light before but when you got upset at me that day i-it turned me on and then you dry humped me and I felt how big your cock was and I just- I want you to fuck me so bad and so hard!" She said and pulled my pants down I was so surprised I wanted to stop her but the way she's stroking me is making my mind go haywire and all I wanna do is fuck her.

She soon took me in her mouth and I moaned "f-fuck you're sucking me so well j-joohyun" I moaned she then started bobbing her head faster and before I know it she also deep throats me, moaning on my cock I groaned throwing my head back "so good~" I say and I feel myself becoming close "I'm gonna c-cum joohyun" I moan and she deep throats me again bobbing her head fast I try to pull her off me since I felt myself about to cum.

But she doesnt bulge and continues to suck me off so soon I cum down her throat she moans at that and pulls away. And when I look at her she has tears in her eyes, saliva and my cum on her chin coming down and that is enough to make me hard again.

I lose all self control and I get up, grabbing her by her waist and throw her on the bed she moaned at that and I waist no time taking her pants and shirt off she wasn't wearing a bra making me bit my lip.

I then spread her legs apart ready to fuck the shit out of her.

I take her panties off throwing them somewhere in my room and leaned down kissing her she kisses back wrapping her arms around my neck and I slip my tongue in her mouth exploring her beautiful warm mouth and tongue soon we pull away for air and I see both of our salivas making my cock twitch wanting nothing more than to be inside her.

"Is my father here?" I ask and as I'm asking I run my tip at her entrance she moans a little at that "n-no he left for work" she says I smirk and fully thrust all the way making her scream out a moan I give her no time to adjust and start to thrust in her fast but steady and she becomes a moaning mess babbling incoherent words.

I was very proud of myself because she looked so beautiful underneath me and looking so fucked out all because of me.

I then flip her onto her stomach and fuck into her like that "o-oh! f-fuck it's so g-good y-your so h-huge s-seul!~" she moans loudly and I continue my thrusts I pick up my pace and start fucking into her harsher and fast her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I leaned down grabbing her by her neck and give her a rough kiss she kisses back with soft moans which I swallow.

Then I pull away and grip her hips thrusting into her fast and when I look at her her face looked wrecked and that makes me proud.

"C-close! I-I'm gonna cum!" She moaned loudly and I say nothing just thrust into her I feel her clench around me making me groan but continue my thrusts.

Soon she squirts a lot with a loud moan and that pushes my cock out of her I groan but none the less harshly thrust back into her going faster than before "f-fuck t-too much s-s-seulgi!~" she moans as I'm harshly thrusting into her.

A few more harsh, hard and fast thrusts I felt myself twitch inside her signaling I was close and that causes her to clench around me "d-don't do that baby I'm g-gonna cum faster if you do" I say she moans "p-please cum! C-cum inside please!~" she moans loudly and I groan doing exactly that I cum inside her loads and and she moans loudly and long.

I soon fall on her and hug her waist she moans and then I kiss her she kisses back and when we pull away she smiles "y-your so much bigger and better t-than your dad I've never squirted with him before" she says and giggles tiredly I chuckle and peck her lips "oh I know and I feel very proud right now" I said and chuckle after that we both fall asleep

👁️👁️