First time (g!p)

Ship-seulrene

G!p seulgi

Third pov

Kang seulgi and bae Irene were the only two members who stayed back from their schedule today seulgi said she wasn't feeling well which wasn't a lie her chest had been hurting but after eating soup she felt a bit better.

Irene just said she felt lazy so she stayed in her bed most of the day but then seulgi walked in her room with a pout on her cute bear like face Irene looked up from her phone chuckling "what's up seul?" Irene asked and seulgi walked over to her bed "I-I feel weird eonni.." she mumbled Irene sat up.

"What do you mean? Are you okay seul?" She asked worries "n-no I-I was laying down after drinking juice from the refrigerator and all of a sudden I felt so hot all over a-and my lower half is not feeling good i-it's throbbing" seulgi said frowning and Irene's eyes widen and when she looked down seulgi was hard.

She blushed "s-seul" she stuttered she was confused as to why the girl was so hard and feeling this way...

"H-Hyunie please h-help me" seulgi said desperately Irene blushed "y-you want me t-to help with y-your hard on?" She asked shyly and seulgi nodded eagerly "p-please" she whined and Irene nodded with a blush and pushed seulgi back on her bed and took off her shorts and boxers.

She'd never done anything like this before so she really hoped she could pleasure seulgi....after she took off her shorts and boxers her hard 9 inch cock sprung free making Irene gasp and blush madly but she slowly started to stroke seulgi the said girl moaned softly and Irene bit her lip starting to stroke seulgi a little faster causing moans to slip out of seulgi's mouth.

After a few strokes Irene took seulgi in her mouth making seulgi moan loudly "h-hyun!~" Irene bobbed her head faster and soon seulgi was cumming down Irene's throat and Irene pulled off her cock with a tiny moan and swollowed everything.

When Irene looked down she saw seulgi still hard "y-you're still hard s-seulgi" Irene said she was feeling very needy...

Seulgi looked down confused "I-I am?" She muttered then she was kissed she kissed back gripping Irene's waist and Irene moaned in the kiss then seulgi being was pushed down on the bed softly and Irene took off all her clothes and started to grind her wet core against seulgi's bare and hard cock that caused moans to erupt from them both.

"S-seul c-can w-we please-?" Irene asked blushing as she looked down at seulgi's stomach Seulgi blushed as well and nodded "y-yes w-we can um are you t-taking birth control hyunie?" She asked and Irene nodded.

Then after that Irene slowly lifted herself and grabbed seulgi's cock slowly sinking down she felt so nervous and shy since this was her first time and all...

She moaned softly when she felt the head of seulgi's cock enter her when she sanks down even more she bit her lip since it hurt a lot she wasn't even all the way on seulgi's cock yet it hurt so much seulgi noticed and rubbed Irene's waist soothingly "a-are you o-okay hyun?" She asked and Irene nodded slowly "y-yes I-I just need to adjust" she said moaning a little "a-are you okay seul?" She asked.

Seulgi nodded "y-yes it j-just feels weird" she said and Irene giggled a little sinking down a little more when Irene sink down all the way so seulgi was fully in her seulgi let a moan out and so did Irene in pain and pleasure "s-so t-tight h-hyun" she said and Irene just sat there waiting to adjust a little more and when she did she moved a little moaning.

"W-what do I-I do now hyun?" She asked and Irene moaned "y-you should move s-seul" she said just barely seulgi nodded and gripped Irene's waist lifting her up and back down again causing a loud moan from Irene "s-seulgi!" She moaned and seulgi started doing that repeatedly Irene moaned becoming a moaning mess she gripped seulgi's shoulders who was currently pounding up into her.

"f-fuck~" Irene moaned lowly and buried her face into seulgi's neck moaning a lot as Seulgi repeatedly fucked up into her.

"f-faster~ please s-seulgi!~" Irene moaned loudly and so that's what she did she thrusted into her faster, harsher and harder Irene was now babbling words that didn't make sense lost in the pleasure she was receiving "f-feels g-good hyunnie~" seulgi moaned while thrusting.

Irene then pulled seulgi into a heated, sloppy kiss which seulgi gladly returned and now she was swollowing all Irene's moans soon they pulled away and seulgi suddenly hit Irene's g-spot erupting a high pitch loud moan from Irene.

"S-Seul a-again please!" Irene moaned loudly and seulgi flipped them over so she was hovering over Irene then she started thrusting faster hitting that spot that made Irene go crazy. She decided there that she loved Irene's face when they do this and her beautiful moans.

Soon Irene felt close so she moaned louder as she was being thrusted into hard and fast "s-seul! I-I'm s-so close~" she moaned after a few more thrusts "s-seul I-I- c-can!!-" without finishing her sentence she squirted all over seulgi's cock, stomach and some even got on the sheets she moaned loudly at that and her legs started to shake.

Seulgi's eyes widen but she didn't stop her strong and powerful thrusts wanting nothing more than to hear more of her beautiful moans. But after a few more thrusts inside Irene...

"O-oh f-fu- h-hyunnie!-" she then came inside Irene who moaned at the feeling then she also came again with seulgi..

They both caught their breath after...that "a-are you okay h-hyunnie?" Seulgi asked and Irene nodded "y-yes seul" she answered but a few seconds later she felt seulgi twitch and get bigger inside her, seulgi's eyes widen and she blushed in embarrassment while Irene only giggled flipping them over "I'm guessing round two bear?" Irene said with a giggle.

Without letting seulgi answer she sank down on her cock moaning at the big cock in her once again then she started bouncing on seulgi who also moaned a bit and gripped irene's hips also slamming her back down on her cock.

And just like that they had many more rounds until seulgi got soft again which was a while...

The very, very, very, very next evening Irene woke up before seulgi and went into the kitchen seeing joy there looking for something in the kitchen "whatcha looking for joy?" She asked not looked at joy "have any of you drank a juice that was on the top shelf? In a red cup?" She asked "um I think seul did why?" She asked and joy's eyes widen "u-uh was she um extremely horny after?" She asked and Irene's eyes widen while she also blushed.

"H-How do you know?" She stuttered and joy sighed "well it was mine and it was meant for Wendy it has viagra in it...I wanted to have sex with her so I was going to give her the juice since she hasn't been in the mood lately but now I can't!" Joy exclaims earning a whack from a shy Irene

"Y-you nasty! You know I'm sore down there because of you!" She screamed and kept whacking joy "ow ow ow! Stop it eonni" she whined rubbing her arm "aish! Next time don't put juice full of fucking viagra in the damn refrigerator! Get your own mini one to put it in!" Irene huffed and walked out the kitchen leaving a shocked joy behind...

🤩🤩🤩