Drunk(g!p)

Ship-lisoo

Third pov

Jisoo say there angrily she was calling lisa for the 11th time since it was currently 2 in the morning and she still hasn't gotten back yet.

She was both angry and worried for her wife...

"Oh my god it's no use I've already called her like 11 times!" She said huffing then she threw on phone on the couch and went to her room she was so upset yet she couldn't help but worry about her careless cat.

When she got to her room she laid down letting a tear slip from her eye "where are you my kitty?" She whispered before she slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Two hours later~

Lisa drunkly walked to her house and knocked on the door multiple times "no answer?!~" she slurred then she banged on the door "soo!~ my love please open the door!~" she yelled drunkly.

She then continued to bang on the door and drunkly yell.

Jisoo stirred in her sleep she groaned softly then she heard yells....a loud voice she knew all to well she gasped"lisa!" She yelled and jumped up running to the door.

Then when she got there she opened up the door "yah lalisa manobal do you know what time it is?!" She yelled pulling a drunk Lisa inside.

When Lisa didn't give an answer she huffed "yah! Why aren't you answering huh?! You had me worry sick! And now your coming in at 5 in the damn morning drunk off your ass! How dare y-" she was soon cut off by a kiss she gasped in the kiss but still kissed back gripping lisa's shirt.

Lisa then pulled away leaving Jisoo in shock when Lisa saw her face she chuckled "bun stop being so loud I'm fine, I'm right here and I only drank today because I was a bit stressed with all of these deadlines coming up now can we have some fun?" Lisa asked groping jisoo's butt who blushed "f-fine you horny asshole" she said.

When they got in their room Lisa was staring at Jisoo intensely looking like she'd eat her up any moment making Jisoo blush hard "y-yah stop staring at me like that control yourself!" She said a blushing mess "but I can baby you look so ducking sexy right now!" She slurred making jisoo blush even more.

But she tried to hide it Lisa smirked walking up to Jisoo gripping her waist and leaned down whispering near her ear "can I fuck you now?" Jisoo released a small moan at that which turned lisa on even more and made her hard..

Lisa then pulled away and kissed Jisoo who instantly kissed back moaning softly in the kiss lisa pushed Jisoo's lips open with her tongues and entered inside of her mouth Jisoo moaned more while lisa's long tongue was roaming around in her mouth.

They both finally pulled away when they walked towards their bed and fell on it jisoo falling on top of lisa blushing when she saw the position. Slowly Lisa took off jisoo's yellow big shirt revealing her without a bra on underneath Lisa stared at jisoo with so much lust seeing her perfect sized breasts.

She even drooled a bit making Jisoo blush "l-lisa!~ stop staring I'm so embarrassed" she said and tried covering herself up but Lisa moved her hands away "baby your so fucking beautiful" she said and latched her mouth onto Jisoo's nipple sucking on it lightly causing low moans to erupt from Jisoo.

She continued on that nipple for a few more seconds before she went to the other one doing the Sam thing. Jisoo couldn't help the moans escaping her mouth lisa's tongue worked wonders..

"l-lisa!~" she moaned then lisa moved down to her neck kissing/sucking on it creating marks on different spots of her neck.

"All mines!" Lisa growled as she marked Jisoo up who could do nothing but moan "y-yours k-kitty!" She moaned out then lisa's hand traveled down to jisoo's clothed entrance and then she started slowly rubbing jisoo who's moans got a bit louder due to the pleasure she was receiving.

After abusing and teasing Jisoo's clothed clit she then took off both her shorts and Lacey purple panties, throwing them on the floor then she leaned down and just admired jisoo's womanhood who blushed at her stares "such a pretty pussy you have baby is this all mine?" She asked rubbing her clit Jisoo let out soft moans.

"Answer me now!" Lisa growled and jisoo whimpered "I-It's all yours kitty, a-all yours to t-touch a-and to fuck" she moaned out when lisa's two fingers entered her and started thrusting in her at a fast pace giving her no time to adjust.

Not that jisoo cared she loved it.

After abusing her pussy with her fingers Lisa pulled them out and stood up a bit taking off her shirt, bra and lastly her pants and then boxers throwing them on the floor. Her hard cock then sprung loose Jisoo's eyes widen and a blush took over her face.

It's not the first time she saw it of course but every time she sees it she always was both amazed and shocked..

9 freaking inches that rod was! Jisoo then gulped then licked her lips staring at it "you like what you see bun? Hm?" Lisa asked as she started stroking herself Jisoo let out a soft yet needy moan and nodded lisa chuckled and pushed Jisoo back on her back "in that case you ready to get fucked baby?" She asked and Jisoo nodded eagerly "p-please f-fuck me Lisa!" she said.

Lisa became a bit more hard at that seeing Jisoo all needy and desperate with her legs spread and her pretty pussy open only for her eyes to see.

Then slowly Lisa entered Jisoo who moaned loudly at the feeling a few seconds later Lisa shoved herself all the way in groaning at jisoo's tightness "y-your so tight f-for me my sexy little bunny" she said groaning then she started steadily thrusting inside Jisoo who instantly became a moaning mess.

Once Jisoo fully got used to her big shaft thrusting inside of her Lisa picked up her pace and started to slam into her faster "f-fuck! Fuck me h-harder please Lisa!" Jisoo moaned loudly and that's exactly what Lisa did thrusted into Jisoo a whole lot faster.

"S-So good!" Jisoo moaned out and Lisa chucked breathlessly "yeah? You like me fucking into your tight pussy like this?" She grunted as her thrusts picked up with each thrust she did Jisoo could only moan in response since she was getting too much pleasure and her mind was going haywire.

Jisoo started to look more and more fucked out she was drooling, her tongue was sticking out a little, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her hair stuck to her forehead due to sweat same goes for Lisa.

Then Lisa put her hand on jisoo's throat and applied a bit of pleasure as she was fucking into her jisoo absolutely loved it and she wanted more.

"C-Close!" She moaned out. But Lisa wasn't too far behind soon they both came together Jisoo all over Lisa's cock and Lisa inside jisoo.

"Fuck!~" Jisoo moaned as she felt lisa's cum spill all inside her then slowly Lisa pulled out seeing her cum spill out of Jisoo and down her leg.

Then Lisa laid down next to Jisoo pulling her close by her waist Jisoo smiled turning to face her smiling at the cute cat in front of her Lisa also smiled at her "you're so beautiful love" lisa whispered and Jisoo blushed "s-so are you kitty" she said shyly Lisa chuckled at her shy baby.

"By t-the way baby I just wanna say I'm so sorry for worrying you tonight and morning I-" Jisoo giggled before cutting her off with a soft, passionate kiss which lisa returned and kissed back the kiss was filled with so much love, and happiness.

"You don't have to apologize kitty just please tell me next time beforehand if you'll stay out this late you know I worry about you when you do this" she said softly and Lisa smiled pecking her lips "I know baby I'm really sorry I will tell you next time, I love you so much love" lisa said and Jisoo smiled with a blush "I-I love you too my pretty and silly cat" she said and Lisa chuckled pulling jisoo close by her waist Jisoo smiled and snuggle into her neck before drifting off to sleep and Lisa followed suit.

Lovedddd! How did you guys like it? 😁