Love heals (g!p)

Long chapter aheadddd!

Ship- Seulrene

Third pov

Kang seulgi and bae joohyun well now known as Kang joohyun were divorced for five months now they had one healthy child as well.

Currently joohyun was driving to her ex wife's house since her 3 year old son had called her saying he wanted her to come home.

So she parked her car and got out the car and walked up to her ex wife's house she knocked three times before the door opened and seulgi stood looking sexy as hell with her crop top on showing off her and and her grey sweatpants showing her big bulge and joohyun drooled at the sight a bit.

(The croptop)

But she cleared her throat playing it off.

Seulgi furrowed her brows "joohyun? What are you doing here?" She asked clearly confused "I'm her to pick up my son" she said simply and seulgi frowned "what do you mean? It's my weekend with him joohyun" she said clearly confused and a little upset.

"Yeah well I'm taking him back home with me since he called me and told me he wanted to come home" joohyun said annoyed

Seulgi sighed "well you can't" she said and as if on cue their son joo-hwan came running out and ran to joohyun hugging her joohyun smiled "hi baby you ready to go home?" She asked but before he could answer seulgi cut him off "bud can you go to your room eomma and I need to have a conversation" seulgi said softly and joo-hwan nodded with a smile "otay mama! Bye bye eomma" he said pecking her check she smiled softly at him and watched him run off.

Once he was gone seulgi turned to joohyun "you can't reinforce him not wanting to stay here joohyun it isn't right and we both agreed on not letting the courts get involved you have him for the week and I have him for the weekend" she said and joohyun scoffed "you expect me to ignore my baby boy's cry that he wants to come home?" Joohyun said.

"Yeah well news flash that's what he said to you wanna know what our baby boy said to me? He said "eomma will come to get us so we can all leave together like a family....not just you but all three of us our son wants us back together it's not right doing this to him joohyun" seulgi said and that shocked joohyun as she couldn't say anything she just stared blankly at seulgi.