Crazy for you

Ship- lisoo

Side characters: Kim Jennie

Side characters:

Kim Jennie

Side characters: Kim Jennie

Kim jongin

Lisa's pov

Lisa's pov

My name is lalisa and I have the hugest crush on Kim Jisoo the sweetheart of my school I will do anything for her but the only problem is I don't think she's ever noticed me.

I sigh sadly walking into hell- I mean school I walk to my locker putting my things in and taking some things out putting it in my bag.

Then my locker closes and I'm greeted by an excited cute looking dumpling I sigh "what's up jen?" I greet she giggles and hugs me I hug back "lis guess what?!" She says with a smile on her face I raise a brow "what?" I ask "Kim jongin just asked me on a date!" She squealed and my eyes widen.

"What? Really? Your long term crush asked you out?! That's amazing jenjen!" I yelled excited for her she giggles "I know I'm so happy! He's so amazing, handsome and tall~" she says dreamily I chuckle "uh huh" I said teasingly she pouts "what?~ he is! And don't worry lis Jisoo will notice you too!" She said with a smirk I blushed and pushed her lightly "s-shut up" I said she only laughs.

Kim Jongin was also siblings with Kim jisoo ironic isn't it?

We both headed to class luckily Jennie and I had all classes Toby so I was happy about that well we had every class but one which was last period I was bummed about that and so was she but we always met up after school.

It's funny cause people often thought we were dating because of how close we were. But that's just us we've been friends since elementary school and everything has always just been platonic I love Jennie like she's my own sister.

Soon it was time for lunch which I was very grateful for classes are so dang boring...

Jennie and I walked into the cafeteria and sat at our normal table which is by the door but two tables down it was a really nice spot too. Sometimes people even sit at it which upset us so we always left class 5 minutes earlier to get our seats.

As we were eating and talking someone called Jennie more specifically jongin he smiled and walked up to her "hey beautiful ready for our date tonight?" He asked smiling she blushed and nodded "of course I am!" She said and I chuckled at her shyness but my eyes widen when Jisoo was also next to him.

Holy- what do I do? Should I look away? Should I say something- oh my god they sat down and she sat next to me!!

I was freaking out Jennie noticed and giggled but continued her conversation with Kai. That bitch!

"Your lalisa right?" Jisoo asked and I just stared in shock oh my lord she was talking to me? Say something you idiot!

I nodded "y-yeah that would be me" I said she smiled "I heard a lot about you actually Jennie always talks about you when I hang out with her and jongin and you are really cute" she said and smiled flirtatiously I blushed Kim jisoo was flirting with me?! I should play it cool I don't wanna mess this up.

"T-thank you and your very beautiful yourself Jisoo" I said gaining a bit of confidence she blushed and giggled shyly "s-so tell me about your self lisa" she asked and I smirked "you wanna know about little old me?" I teased and she giggled nodding "okay what do you wanna know cutie?" I asked "anything~" she said and I nodded "well my name is Lalisa Manobal but you can call me Lisa for short or anything you want too, I am 17, my favorite animal are cute rabbits and I'm attracted to very pretty girls with dimples and who resembles cute bunnies and girls who likes dogs too" I said smirking when I saw her face was beet red.

"How about you tell me about yourself bunny?" I said and she squeals with a blush "u-u-um I'm Kim j-jisoo I-I'm 18, I-I speak Japanese and basic Chinese and English I can play the drums and piano I have a dog named dalgom I-I like girls who resembles a cute kitten, I like girls who are very good at dancing especially rolling their hips" jisoo said flirtatious and let me tell you blood rushed to my cock-

I forgot to say this but I have a male body part instead of a woman's even though I am one I was born with it. For the rest of lunch we just joked around with each other and flirted as well.

Soon lunch was over and we were all walking to our classes but Jisoo stopped me as we were walking "hey Lisa?" She said "yes Jisoo? Is something wrong?" I asked she shook her head "I-I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me after school?" She asked and my eyes widen "you wanna go on a date with me?" I ask she giggles.

"Yes I'm not asking anyone else am I?" She teased and I gulped "b-but w-wae? There's so many guys out there you could ask" I said she sighs and walks up to me she then leans in next to my ear "I don't want any guys Lisa I want you" she said and backed up I blushed and she giggled "your very cute lisa I want to make you mine before anyone else does I should've gotten to know you sooner" she said with a pout I snap out of my daze and chuckle softly "well your getting to know me now bunny and don't worry I had my eye on you for about two years you don't have to worry about anyone snatching me up because I belong to you" I said and grabbed her waist.

She squeaked and blushed "really? You liked me that much Lisa?" She asked with a blush and I nodded with a smirk "yup and now that I have you I'm not ever letting you go" I said and by accident rubbed my bulge against her she gasped and blushed looking down "l-lisa y-you have a-" I blushed "s-sorry I didn't mean to do that! Please don't be disgusted" I said and backed away or tried to before she pulled me back and giggled.

"I'm not disgusted kitty if anything I find it really really hot and I can't wait to have it inside me" she said and I felt myself become hard I pushed her away with a blush and a whine "yah~ stop it!" I said she giggles "your reactions are just to cute I'm sorry...but I meant every word~" she said and I huffed walking away she followed and we both went to class.