Lonely eyes

Ship-Moosun

Yongsun pov

Yongsun pov

I sit at my table in my class but my eyes couldn't help but wonder and fall on that girl who always sits in the corner of the classroom looking out the window with such sad and lonely eyes.

I feel so bad there are times when I just wanna go over there and talk to her but I get all nervous or my friends always call me for something.

But today was the day I summon up all my courage and talk to her. I sigh and get up as soon as lunch hit and kids start leaving the classroom as I'm walking to her my friend wheein calls me over I sigh and walk over to her "yeah what's up?" I ask "wanna go with hwa and I out to lunch?" She asks I shook my head no "I have something to do for lunch maybe tomorrow?" I said and she nods smiling "okay sun see you after lunch!" She says and I nod and when she leaves I turn around and see that the girl is walking towards me?

My eyes widen and my heart beats fast I don't think I'm ready! No I have to be! I can do this! when she gets to me she raises a brow "why didn't you go out with your friends yong-sun" and it makes me blush the way she says my name "I-I just didn't w-want to m-moonbyul" I said and mentally slap myself for stuttering.

"We'll you should've instead of staying back with a loner like me" she said I frown "but I wanted to talk with you! I've been wanting to for a while I just haven't worked up the courage to do so I also see you alone in class an-and I want to be your friend moonbyul" I said happy that I finally got it out.

She looks at me surprised then scoffs "was this a dare? Wanna humiliate me or something?" She asked bluntly I instantly shook my head "no of course not! Why would I do that I really like you moonbyul!" I yell and cover my mouth right after why did I say that?! What if she thinks I'm a weirdo now?!

I blush and so does she "y-you like....me?" She asked and I nod "yes I do I've been seeing you staring outside with such lonely eyes and I don't went to anymore! I-I want to make you smile, laugh and whatever else positive I really do moonbyul I want to be by your side everyday and show you how precious, and beautiful you are" I said blushing but I meant every word.

"You really mean that?" She asked and I nod eagerly. She smiles "fine then show me" she said and I squeal "I will" as said and peck her cheek.

This was a cute short chapter 🥺