Shy pt 2

Third pov

It's been 3 weeks of joohyun and seulgi working together on their project and it's been going pretty well joohyun opened up and started to talk to seulgi little by little.

And seulgi couldn't be happier she fell for joohyun more and more. She had a stutter but seulgi found it very adorable.

Currently they were both at lunch today was actually going to be the first day joohyun was meeting all of seulgi's friends and she was beyond nervous seulgi noticed and grabbed her hand making joohyun blush "hyunie it's going to be okay I'm here with you" she said softly making joohyun blush more and nod "a-are you s-sure they'll l-like me s-seul?" She asked seulgi smiled down at her softly.

"Of course they will! If they don't then I'll beat their asses" she said jokingly but she was serious joohyun giggled at that a few minutes later all of seulgi's friends walked up to the table sitting down.

"Hello!" Eunbi greeted first smiling at them both then soyeon, Jisoo and moonbyul after that they introduced themselves fully making joohyun feel a bit comfortable with them.

"Um h-hi I'm joohyun" she said shyly and they all smiled at her and cooed "well it's very nice to meet you joohyun! And we're glad your finally with the bear she can be a bit stubborn at times so please feel free to put her in line" moonbyul said smirking at seulgi who pouted "hey! I'm not stubborn!" She whined making joohyun giggled "you are s-seul" she said and they all laughed at seulgi's betrayed face.

"Not you too hyunie!" She whined burying her face in joohyun's neck who only giggled more.

Lunch went by pretty quickly and it was a really fun lunch everyone got along well and joked they also all bullied seulgi who was a pouting mess but she couldn't help but smile fondly at joohyun who was giggling at everything and smiling.

She loved seeing joohyun like that and she wanted to see that beautiful smile more.

After school joohyun met seulgi outside of the school along with seulgi's friends which was now her friends as well

Joohyun ran up to seulgi and engulfed her in a hug seulgi was surprised but hugged back "hey hyunie! How was your last class?" She asked holding joohyun's waist joohyun pouted "it was boring because you weren't there sending me cute notes" she said and seulgi chuckled "oh? You like when I do?" She asked teasingly and joohyun nodded with a pout.

Joohyun has also gotten very clingy to seulgi which seulgi loved and found very cute she was glad joohyun was this comfortable with her.

"Hey seul wanna come over to mine today?" Joohyun asked shocking seulgi even more but she nodded nonetheless and joohyun squealed after that they said goodbye to their friends and headed for joohyun's place.

Once they got there joohyun opened the door and lead seulgi to her room then she closed the door and went to her closet she grabbed some clothes out and took off her shirt then her bra seulgi stare at her intensely even though she was only looking at her back it still was so beautiful to her.

Joohyun then put on her big shirt when she turns around she sees seulgi stare and blushes "y-yah stop s-staring!" She squealed and seulgi chuckled "sorry hyunie your just very beautiful" she said and joohyun blushed more then she pulled down her pants and put her clothes in the laundry bag "w-well make yourself at home seul!" She said shyly and seulgi chuckled sitting down on the bed "um do you want to change to be a bit more comfortable?" Joohyun asked shyly seulgi smiled "yeah if that's alright with you" she said.

And joohyun nodded going over to her drawer picking out some shorts and a loose shirt.

"Here y-you go you can change in the bathroom if you feel uncomfortable I don't mind if you change here though s-since we're both g-girls" joohyun said and seulgi chuckled "I can change here hyun also I'm lesbian" she said chuckling more at joohyun's shocked face "o-oh well m-me too" she squeaked out shyly seulgi smirked "I'm glad" she said simply before unbuttoning her school shirt and taking it off when joohyun saw her body she dropped a bit.

She's so hot! Joohyun thought biting her lip with a blush on her face.

Then seulgi took off her pants and joohyun's jaw dropped is that what she thinks it is "um s-seul y-you-" she stuttered and seulgi turned around facing her making joohyun blush more "what?" Seulgi asked with a head tilt genuinely confused joohyun only pointed down making seulgi blush "o-oh yeah I was born with a male's part instead of a women's" she said still blushing she was quite embarrassed that her crush was seeing a side of her she didn't want anybody to see.

Whoever found out always called her names and made her feel like she was a freak..

"I-I'm sorry you must b-be uncomfortable" she said and put the shorts on joohyun gasped and went up to seulgi wrapping her arms around her neck hugging her "I'm not seulgi it's fine you don't have a women's part I-I still like you for you" she said softly making seulgi's eyes wide "y-you like me hyunie?" She asked and joohyun blushed pulling away but seulgi's arms wrapped themselves around her waist.

"I-I do seul I really do you were the first person in my life to ever treat me like a person, you make me feel seen, you make me feel safe a-and like I'm a fragile piece of glass that could break which I really love and I've come to like you very very much so I don't care that you have a male's part your still seulgi your still my seulgi" joohyun said and blushed after seulgi just stared at her making joohyun blush and nervous.

"Se-seul" she stuttered but before she could say anything else seulgi kissed her, her eyes widen and it took a her a few seconds before she kisses seulgi back seulgi takes control of the kiss sticking her tongue in joohyun's mouth making the said female moan in the kiss.

They pull away for air and joohyun blushes while seulgi smirks "will you be my girlfriend hyun?" She asks and joohyun nods with a blush "y-yes bear" she said shyly seulgi laughs and hugs joohyun.

The end of the mini series "shy"! 😁