Punishment (g!p)

Ship- somra

Third pov

Sistar just finished performing shake it, touch my body and loving U they were currently at an awards show and when they were done they went off stage.

After all performances idols were all bopping to the music enjoying their selves when Bora was dancing with her members someone suddenly came up to her and smiled "hey bora you did so good up there today" song joong-ki the actor said she smiled back shyly "ah thank you so much! I couldn't of done it without my members though they were also doing amazing" she said shyly he smiled at her.

"That is true but I was only watching you" he said flirtatious Hyolyn watched awkwardly she knew that wouldn't end well so she cut in "yes thank you joong-ki but I think that's enough for tonight you already praised her" she said smiling he scoffed "I wasn't speaking to you hyorin so please leave us be to talk" he said making her scoff "yeah? Well this is my group so I have a say" she said and he glared.

"Hyo i-it's okay" bora stuttered and that's when da-som stared at her with an unreadable expression Soyou awkwardly laughed "guys let's not fight today is a good day let's just dance some more" she said trying to lighten the mood joong-ki smirked "that's a great idea mind dancing with me Bora?" He asked she didn't want to cause a seen and mess up their image so she gave him a smile and nodded.

He then took her hands and walked off to dance leaving behind a fuming bear looking female..

"Somi c-calm down they are j-just dancing" so you said and dasom scoffed "yeah she's just dancing with her ideal type no big deal...she looked me directly in my fucking face and still went with him" she said angrily Hyolyn and soyou could do nothing to calm down their angry maknae...

An hour later they watched as bora was smiling and laughing with joong-ki until 30 minutes later she walked back to them "hey guys!~" she said with a smile Hyolyn and Soyou awkwardly smiled while dasom didnt say anything making bora frown and hug dasom's waist "baby? Are you okay" she whispered against her ear dasom scoffed and pushed her away "it's time for us to go" she said and walked away they all followed her and bora did confused and a little hurt..

Once bora got in the car with dasom she turned to her pouting "som what's wrong?" Bora asked concerned dasom ignored her making bora pout and straddle her lap dasom grunted and out of habit gripped her waist "are you upset at me?" Bora asked dasom said nothing and flipped her on her back pinning her against the seat bora gasped "s-som!" She said and dasom only stared then she lifted up her dress and started rubbing bora through her panties bora moaned then she covered her mouth moaning behind her hand.

"D-Dasom~" she quietly moaned and dasom smirked rubbing her faster bora but down on her lip to suppress loud moans right when she was about to cum dasom stopped making her whine "som!~" dasom only smirked then she took off bora's panties and started rubbing her clit making bora moan behind her hand it felt so good and all she wanted to do was cum.