Massage (g!p)

Ship-Seulrene

Third pov

Irene comes home after a very stressful day at her company it seemed like everything seemed to go wrong for her today.

First her assistant messed up the presentation she had to do for the higher ups in her company then she got coffee spilt on her during her lunch and she didn't have a change for a shirt so she had to wear her revealing spaghetti strap shirt it was pretty but she didn't like wearing that without her blazer.

Lastly she got scolded by her father for messing up today and that just topped the cake for her so all she wanted to when she got home was cuddle with her wife since her back was also in pain.

She walked inside her house and closed the door locking it then she took off her heels sighing in relief when they were off.

"Bear!" She called out and almost instantly she hears the platter of footsteps and then she sees her beautiful wife walking towards her with a smile "welcome home baby!" She greets cheerfully and Irene runs into her arms snuggling into her neck her wife known as Kang seulgi chuckles at her smaller wife.

"I missed you bear" she says pulling away with a pout seulgi chuckles and pecks her lips "I missed my kitten too" she said smiling Irene smiles back "seul can you give me a massage please?" She asks and seulgi nods "of course I can my pretty girl~" she said smiling fondly.

After that seulgi gets out the massage table that her father gifted her for her 21st birthday that she's never used she thought she didn't need to use it since she stopped being a masseuse when she was 22.

After she sets the table up she turns to Irene "can you strip for me baby?" She asks softly and Irene nods with a small blush on her face making seulgi chuckle.

Irene took off her pants, her shirt then shyly she took off her bra and laid down on her stomach seulgi watched her with hungry eyes she really loved Irene's body all her curves and even the stretch marks she has on her leg.

"So where is your pain at baby?" She asked softly "m-my back has been hurting lately" she says with a blush seulgi hummed before taking the oil and poured some onto Irene's back who shivered slightly at the coldness.

Seulgi then started to rub the oil onto Irene's skin and gently applied pressure to her back "is it here sweets?" She asked and Irene sighed "y-yes bear" she said and seulgi hummed again palming her back getting all the right pain points.

She loved how seulgi knew exactly where her spots were her hands worked like magic on her back and Irene was in complete bliss with seulgi's soft and warm hands on her back.

This was an innocent massage but seulgi's hands couldn't help but wander down to Irene's ass she lightly squeezed it and Irene bit her lip so she wouldn't moan she loved when seulgi did that.

Seulgi's hands then made their way back up to Irene's back she lightly squeezed her waist then she rubbed soothing circles around it then she did the same thing with irene's lower and upper back applying the right amount of pressure Irene closed her eyes relaxing, she let out a satisfied sigh.

Seulgi's hands then moved to Irene's thighs lightly squeezing it she pulled them away only to oil up her hands when they were oily enough she rubbed them onto Irene's legs spreading them apart more in the process.

Irene could feel herself get a little turned on since she felt seulgi's hands being close to her core but neither women said anything. She lifted Irene's legs a little more spreading them apart further and her fingers lightly brushed against Irene's panties making the said girl bite her lip.

Irene spread her legs wider for seulgi until they were off the sides of the table seulgi smirked and moved her fingers closer to her core Irene began to feel needy for seulgi's feelings but she bit her lip and just decided to be patient.

Seulgi's hands become so close to her core but she just massaged that one spot on her thigh and Irene bit her lip just wanting her fingers to fuck her..

"Does it hurt anywhere else sweetness?" She asked as her fingers kept massageing her thigh so close to her core Irene whimpered then she giggled and smiled innocently at seulgi "yes" she said "where sweetness?" She asked and Irene grabbed seulgi's oiled up hand and moved it to her clothed vagina.

Just the touch of seulgi is enough to have Irene whimper a bit.

"Can you massage me down there too bear?" She asked and seulgi slightly smirked "yes I can sweets" she said and started to rub Irene through her panties Irene bit her lip seulgi's fingers felt so good even though they were only rubbing her.

After a few more rubs seulgi moved Irene's panties to the side and thrusted a finger inside her making Irene moan loudly she was started to soak her panties and it wasn't just the oil she was getting so turned on by seulgi. She could even feel herself leak through her panties.

Seulgi's hand went to the top of Irene's panties and with the help of her she pulled them all the way off throwing them on the floor then she flipped Irene on her stomach when she saw Irene's whole body she felt herself become hard "fuck your so sexy baby" she said and Irene shyly giggled blushing "t-thank you bear" she said

"Now how about you let mistress massage you from the inside hm?" She said smirking making Irene blush even more after that seulgi slowly slipped in two fingers making Irene moan softly and unconsciously spread her legs out more as she was thrusting they got faster with each thrusts Irene could feel her fingers deep inside herself and it felt like heaven.

She soon arched her back as seulgi started to use three fingers and roughly finger fuck her "f-fuck!" She moaned "m-more! P-Please massage me more mistress" she moaned completely losing herself in the pleasure seulgi smirked at her baby's fucked out state already "don't worry baby I will" she said.

She then unbuttoned her pants and slowly slid them down her legs when Irene saw her big bulge through her boxers her mouth watered at the sight seulgi then took off her pants and then her boxers fully letting her cock spring free hard and big.

Carefully she got onto the table and positioned herself at Irene's entrance and as she slowly slid inside Irene the said female bit her lip and arched her back a bit. Slowly seulgi began to move inside her easily since the oil helped Irene moaned softly loving the big cock that was currently massaging her walls.

"Does it feel good now baby?" Seulgi asked as she was slowly thrusting inside her "yes mistress! Y-yes!~" she moaned loving the feeling of seulgi's cock thrusting in her.

Soon seulgi's pace picked up and she started to ram inside Irene who became a moaning mess and in pure bliss she forgot all about the aching back pain that she had...

Seulgi then started to rub Irene's clit at a fast pace then she used her other hand to play with one of her nipples Irene started moaning and she started drooling. It didn't take long for her to cum because with last thrust seulgi did Irene was squirting a lot and her whole body shook as her orgasm hit her hard she let out a loud moan of seulgi's name.

Seulgi was still going fast and hard inside her she shut her eyes at the feeling of her orgasm and her lovers cock ramming into her it was all too much but she loved it.

But not to long after seulgi found herself cumming a big load inside Irene who moaned softly and gripped seulgi's shoulders.

"Is your back okay now baby?" She asked breathlessly Irene blushed and panted "y-yes bear b-but my legs will tomorrow" she said seulgi chuckled and pecked her lips "don't worry my pretty kitty I'll give you a better massage tomorrow~" she said and Irene giggled pecking her lips "thank you my baby bear~"

That's a wrap! 😆

But guys I'm so happyyyy seulrene has two new selca'sssss!!

I'm so glad that their having a good timeee

This was on seulgi's storyyyy!!😆😌