Chapter Twenty-Two

[Author Note Again (sorry): I am working on another book as well called Love In The Park [Jelsa] so check it out I guess!]

Sighing softly, Elsa kissed his cheek gently. "Can you let me go now? I bet Anna is looking for me." He rolled his eyes and let her go. "Alright...but come back?" She nodded, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "I'm just leaving you for a bit."

A few days later of visiting Jack and trying to hide him from Anna, the strawberry blonde princess decided to venture into the room her sister had been hiding. The sight shocked her, Jack as well. "W-Who are you?!" She exclaimed which made him flinch. "U-Uh..."

Elsa ran into the room to find her sister. "Oh...uh...hello Anna!" Anna turned to her with a sly smile on her face. "So...this is where you have been? Hanging out with this guy." She pointed to him. "Hey! 'This guy' has a name!" Jack exclaimed, making both girls giggle.

"But Anna, this isn't what it looks like at all..." Of course, she didn't buy this. "Sure...oh! Oh! Am I going to be an aunt?" squealed Anna excitedly. Elsa and Jack's eyes widened at her words. "I-I...w-we didn't..." The queen stumbled out as the male just made a few odd noises.

"Hm..." hummed the princess as she looked at the two. "Well, either way, I hope that we can have some mini Elsa's or mini...um...what's his name?" Elsa sighed softly along with Jack. "My name is Jack." Anna smiled. "Great! Or mini Jack's running about!"