Chapter Eleven

Warm sunlight peeked through the windows, illuminating the rooms faintly. Elsa yawned, slowly getting up. Her hair was only tangled slightly so it wasn't too difficult to brush through. Jack woke as well and looked around. He had forgotten of his injury and tried to get up, which caused him to scream out in pain. As the queen heard his cry, she raced from her room into his to find him on the floor.

"What happened?" She shouted in worry as she kneeled beside him. "Uh, I just fell. That's all." replied Jack but she didn't believe him. "Of course...now let me help you up." Her arms wrapped around his arms, a faint blush on both of their cheeks. Once he was standing again, with the help of Elsa, she grabbed his staff and handed it to him.

Now, she must deal with her sister, but she did not wish to explain why this man was here. Instead, she decided to have food brought up to him. "I'll be right back." She told Jack before leaving him alone in the room. Quickly running to her room before her sister reached it, she shut the door.

It wasn't long before she heard a familiar knock on the door. Her sister. "Elsa! Come on! Breakfast is ready so let's go!" Anna called from the other side of her door. "I think I'll just have it brought to my room. Sorry Anna!" Being shut out by her older sister for thirteen years, Anna was not too pleased with her eldest sister's response. "Oh no you don't! You are coming downstairs to eat with Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven!"

Elsa wasn't surprised since her sister was normally like this, so she agreed. "Very well." Ice cascaded down her shoulders as she worked her magic. It was a simple light blue dress, long sleeves and a V-neckline. After she had finished, she left her room and set off for the dining room. Her plan was to snatch some food from the table and return it to Jack.