Chapter Seventeen

Elsa slowly and quietly crept towards him. She had never seen him look like this more, and might I say, she was a bit frightened. "Jack?" asked the queen. Groaning, he turned to look at her. "Yes...?" She sat on the edge of the bed-which was now very unkept- and looked to him.

"Is there anything to need to tell me about?" She asked him, concern lacing her voice. Although he knew that he really should just tell her, he couldn't help but to feel that it would make him sound helpless. "Of course not. I'm great."

No doubt, she didn't believe him one little bit. "I'm going to get the doctor, don't move." With that, she left to find the royal doctor. Rolling his eyes, he muttered, "Not that I can anyway."

About half an hour later since the doctor had been busy, Elsa returned with a short lady with dark brown hair that fell to around her waist. "Oh my." She murmured as she saw Jack, then quickly walking over. "Miss Elsa, could you please leave the room while I work with him?" Nodding, she exited the room.

Before long, she had come out again. "Well, his leg is affected and I believe he may also have a cold. Just take care of him until he is well." This wasn't the best news to Elsa, especially to Jack. It only meant he must stay even longer in the castle than he had even planned.