Chapter Twenty Five

Reader's discretion is advised

□■Warnings■□
●Unconsensual Sex○
○Consensual Sex●
●Open Marriage○

★January 14th★

Izuku's Pov:

As I sat in the dimly lit hospital room, the weight of worry and fear pressed heavily upon me. Right and Murphy, my trusted friends, had reluctantly left a while ago, their comforting presence missed. The room felt emptier without them, yet the love and support of my boyfriend, Tsukki, and my family filled the space with strength and resilience.

Yumma, Emiko, Xquic, and Hiro, my quadruplets, lay in the hospital bed, Yumma's fragile body bundled in blankets. The sight of Yumma's stillness broke my heart, reminding me of the vulnerability of our children and the daunting challenge we faced as parents.

Mitsuki's departure weighed heavy on my heart as I found myself torn between the love and support Tsukki offered me and the obligation I felt towards my husband, Katsuki. The conversation with my parents had only reinforced that sentiment, leaving me with a sense of helplessness in the face of my responsibilities.

Tsukki, the man who had been by my side through thick and thin, who had helped shape me into the person I had become, would soon be departing for the United States. He was going there to work in one of my father's companies, leaving me to fulfill my duties as Katsuki's lawfully wedded wife and omega.

As the clock ticked closer to 6 am, the time of Tsukki's departure, every remaining minute felt precious. We had been granted a limited amount of time together before we would be forced to part ways. The hospital room became a sanctuary, our last refuge before we faced the inevitable separation.

Amidst the anticipation, Katsuki's sudden entrance startled me. His presence was an abrupt disruption to the delicate atmosphere in the room. His expression, though void of anger, carried an intensity that sent a shiver down my spine. The coldness in his gaze spoke volumes, belying the underlying emotions he tried so hard to conceal.

I could see the conflict within Katsuki, the struggle between the expectations placed upon him as my husband and alpha, and the reluctance to impose his will upon me. It was a battle I, too, faced within myself, torn between the obligations of my marriage and the undeniable connection I shared with Tsukki.

Silence hung heavily in the room as Katsuki and I locked eyes, our unspoken thoughts reverberating in the space between us. The weight of unspoken words and suppressed emotions hung heavy in the air, filling the room with a tension that threatened to suffocate any semblance of peace.

In that moment, the contrasting images of Tsukki and Katsuki swirled in my mind. Tsukki, whose unwavering kindness and support had helped me find my true self, contrasting sharply with Katsuki's powerful presence and the shared history we possessed.

The atmosphere in the hospital room was heavy with unspoken tension, a solemn silence permeating the air as Katsuki sat across from Tsukki and me. His usually vibrant and intense presence had been replaced with an unsettling stillness, an emptiness that sent an eerie chill down our spines. As I observed the scene before me, my heart ached for the complicated dynamics that surrounded our family.

Next to Katsuki sat our daughter, Yumma, her tiny hand nestled within his palm. The contrast between her innocence and his detached expression was striking, a visual representation of the conflicting emotions that battled within our family unit. It was as if his soul had been swallowed by a void, leaving behind an empty vessel that once held so much life and vitality.