Chapter Two

Parents play a crucial role in the life of their child, providing not only physical nourishment and shelter, but emotional support and guidance as well. It is through the care and attention of a parent that a child learns the values and beliefs that will shape their future. Whether it is teaching a child to be kind and empathetic, fostering their creativity and curiosity, or setting boundaries and consequences, parents have the power to greatly influence their child's development.

Furthermore, a parent's love and acceptance can provide the necessary foundation for a child's sense of worth and confidence, allowing them to navigate the world with greater resilience and self-assurance. Ultimately, the bond between parent and child is one of the most fundamental and enduring relationships in human existence, and the role of a parent cannot be overstated in its importance for the well-being and growth of their child.

‧⁺˚*・༓☾Monday, April 15th, XXXX☽༓・*˚⁺‧
*5 year time skip from last chapter, he's 9 years old right now*

Third person PoV;

The stage was set for the highly anticipated Miss Universe pageant, where contestants from all over the world had gathered to compete for the coveted title. Among the stunning field of participants was a young boy named Izuku. Despite being only nine years old, his grace and beauty surpassed his age. As he took to the stage, his big, captivating double-colored eyes shone with a sparkle, and his short curly hair bounced with every step he took.

Being a natural at walking in high heels and posing, the young boy quickly caught his mother's attention. She saw he had a talent for beauty pageants and poured all her resources, energy, time and attention into grooming him to be the ultimate beauty queen.

All the hard work paid off as Izuku dazzled the judges with his graceful poise, confidence, and irresistible charm, and was crowned Miss Universe which was met with thunderous applause from the audience. However, for Izuku, the victory was bittersweet. He had toiled relentlessly to earn the title, but now questioned the cost at which success came to him.

His mother was overbearing and always expected nothing less than perfection from her child. Izuku's every move was carefully scrutinized, and any mistake was met with scathing criticism. He was constantly reminded that his physical appearance was his value as a person, and that his worth was solely tied to winning.

As time passed, the pressure on Izuku only increased. He had to dedicate hours every day to practice walking, perfecting his makeup, and maintaining his figure. He was expected to conform to a strict diet and exercise routine, and any deviation from it was met with physical punishment.

Despite the detrimental impact on his mental and physical health, Izuku persisted competing in beauty pageants. He achieved numerous titles and received accolades, yet he never found real happiness or fulfilment in them. He craved the liberty to express himself, follow his passions and interests, and be valued not just for his looks but for who he was as a person.

His mother, though his parent, viewed him merely as a beautiful object that she possessed, devoid of value as an individual. Though she claimed to love him, it was only when he won beauty pageants. Izuku's elder sisters were not allowed to play or even communicate with him. Despite such an environment, he was fortunate to attend a private school for gifted children, where he was always the youngest in the grade/year.

"Wow, Izuku, you've done an amazing job. This is why I love you," the female omega praised the young boy from the back seat. Izuku replied with a hint of sadness in his angelic voice, "Thank you, Mom." Although his mother noticed his mood, she didn't care to ask what was wrong, as she didn't wish to spoil her own good spirits. "Mom," hesitated the young boy, unsure of his tone. "Yes, Izuku?" she responded, with annoyance beginning to creep into her voice.