Chapter Fifthteen

Reader discretion is advised

□■Be Warned, Some Readers May Find The Following Chapter Slightly Disturbing■□

(A mind-fuck of a character
It's way too long)

・༓☾Saturday, July 13th, XXXX☽༓・
Izuku's Pov

The car ride back home after my hospital discharge was like a funeral procession. The silence was deafening, and it felt like everyone was under a dark cloud of emotion that was suffocating.

I had just been through one of the most trying experiences of my life, and while I was relieved to know my unborn children were okay, it felt like a wave of turmoil was crashing over me. It was like everything had changed, and the only constant was the fact that I wanted these babies with every fibre of my being.

The tension in the car was palpable, like the air had been sucked out and replaced with an invisible, angry presence. We spoke in hushed tones, the overriding emotion that of confusion and sadness.

But then, out of nowhere, I spoke up: "Have we started the baby room?"

The silence that followed was even more awkward than before, and I could feel my heart beating so hard it felt like it was going to burst from my chest.

My husband, Katsuki, finally spoke up. “No, we haven’t. Since you want to abort it.”

I felt like I had been slapped in the face. It was like he was speaking a language I couldn’t understand. I had just been through an ordeal and all he could think about was the baby room and terminating our babies?

“No, I don’t,” I responded in shock.

"Deku, we have the abortion appointment tomorrow at nine," Katsuki said, sounding upset.

"No. I want to keep them. I love them,” I replied, my voice cracking with emotion.

"You love them?" Katsuki asked, looking at me like I was growing another head.

“Yes. I do,” I replied firmly, my resolve growing stronger by the moment.

"So we aren't getting rid of it?" he asked.

I was slightly annoyed at his tone and responded, “Of course we aren't getting rid of them."

Upon hearing this, Katsuki broke down into tears. His face was lit up with a huge smile, and I could see the relief written all over him. The fear and apprehension I had been feeling melted away as I realized our shared love for these babies.

"Thank you," he replied, his voice hoarse with emotion.

Tears streamed down my husband Katsuki's face as he pulled the car over to the side of the road, his body heaving with sobs. I was beside myself with worry, my heart pounding with anxiety. Whatever was happening was serious.

"Why are you crying, Kacchan, are you okay?" I asked, my voice trembling with emotion.

"You want to keep it," he whispered through his tears as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

His words landed like a bombshell in my brain. What was he talking about? Keep what?

"I want to keep what?" I asked, confusion evident in my voice.

Katsuki pulled back from our embrace, his face red with emotion. "The babies. You want to keep them," he said, his voice breaking with the magnitude of his emotions.