Chapter Four

Human beings are social creatures, and one of our most basic and fundamental needs is the desire for human connection. The relationships we have with the people around us are some of the most important things in our lives, and it is essential that we not only love them but also appreciate them.

It is easy to overlook the people closest to us, to take them for granted and assume that they will always be there. However, the truth is that life is unpredictable, and we never know when our loved ones may be taken away from us. That is why it is crucial to cherish the time we have with them and show them our appreciation and love.

However, even with the best intentions, it is easy to lose sight of the importance of appreciating those around us. The demands of daily life can be overwhelming, and we may feel like we don't have the time or energy to show our love and appreciation.

In those moments, it's essential to remember why it matters. By taking small steps, such as expressing gratitude or setting aside a few minutes each day to connect with loved ones, we can strengthen the bonds of our relationships and cultivate a more fulfilling life.

‧⁺˚*・༓☾Saturday, April 20th, XXXX☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Katsuki's PoV;

As I opened my eyes this morning, I immediately felt a sense of excitement. It was my birthday, and I couldn't wait to see what the day had in store for me. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the kitchen, following the enticing aroma of breakfast cooking.

My eyes widened as I saw the Sriracha Scrambled Eggs on the table. My mouth watered at the sight of the delicious meal. The sounds of sizzling eggs and the smell of warm butter filled the kitchen, igniting a deep hunger within me.

The dish consisted of two eggs, one tablespoon of half-and-half, a teaspoon of sriracha sauce, salt, and ground pepper to taste. It looked scrumptious with diced tomatoes, peppers, onions, parsley, and a sprinkle of cheddar cheese. My mother had even rolled it all up into a whole-grain tortilla, making it a perfect breakfast burrito.

As I took my first bite, my taste buds erupted with an explosion of flavors. The egg was cooked just right, fluffy and light, with a hint of spice from the sriracha sauce. The diced veggies added a delightful crunch and burst of freshness, and the melted cheese was a perfect finishing touch.

I savored every bite, relishing each flavor combination. The meal was so good that I even asked my old hag to teach me the recipe, so I could make the dish for myself in the future.

As I finished, I felt happy for the wonderful breakfast that started my birthday off right. It was the best breakfast I could have asked for, a perfect beginning to a day full of fun and celebration.

My hag gave me a mysterious smile. "Well, I was thinking we could do a bit of mountain climbing today. That's if you're up for it, of course."

My heart lept with excitement at the idea. Mountain climbing was one of the things that brought me pure joy, and it was one of the things I loved to do with my hag. I jumped at the chance, eager to get out into nature and indulge in one of my favorite pastimes.

I asked my hag if there were any specific mountains in mind, but she said we would just be winging it for the day. The thought conjured up a sense of adventure and spontaneity that I deeply appreciated.

We got in the car and drove for what felt like hours, watching the scenery change from suburban streets to rolling hills, and finally to mountainscape, towering peaks stretching up towards the sky. I was filled with a sense of awe and wonder as we began our climb.