Chapter Nine

Reader discretion is advised

⚠WARNING⚠

○●Mention of Rape●○

‧⁺˚*・༓☾Friday, March 20th, XXXX☽༓・*˚⁺‧
Izuku's Pov:

A/N: THIS IS A INCREDIBLY LONG CHAPTER, THE LONGEST IN THE BOOK, SO BE WARNED THIS CHAPTER IS VERY, VERY LONG.

As I pushed open the door to my home, my father was there to greet me, his arms outstretched in a warm embrace. I could feel the tension slowly dissipate from my body as I sank into the safety of his embrace, seeking refuge from the chaos of the world outside.

Still reeling from the dark and twisted encounter that had transpired just hours earlier, I clung to my father tightly, desperate for comfort and reassurance. But even as his arms wrapped around me, I knew that I would never be able to fully escape the heady rush of fear and intrigue that had taken hold of me.

As we pulled away, my father's eyes were filled with concern, his brow furrowed in worry.

"My love, what's wrong?" he demanded, his voice betraying his deep-seated anxiety. But how could I tell him the truth?

All I could do was stare up at him, my eyes filled with an unspoken plea for understanding and acceptance.

"Nothing, daddy," I murmured softly, my voice barely above a whisper. "Just feeling a little shaken up, that's all."

But even as I spoke the words, I knew that they were a lie. Beneath the surface, a seething undercurrent of thrill and danger was bubbling, urging me on towards the dark and unknown.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked him suddenly, eager to distract myself from the churning chaos within.

My father nodded, his expression thoughtful and contemplative. "Um, yes, my Princess. I'm busy tomorrow," he replied slowly.

I looked up at my father with a sense of disappointment in my eyes. I had an important request to make but was met with an answer that did not align with my wishes.

The sadness in my voice was evident as I tried to mask my disappointment. "Oh, okay Daddy." I knew I couldn't push him to change his plans, but the thought of spending the day without him left me disheartened.

But then, as if reading my mind, my father spoke up. "Baby! Listen Baby boy. I can make arrangements tomorrow and I can get out early of the meeting I have tomorrow." His voice was comforting and reassuring as he offered to make it up to me.

My heart leaped with excitement at the prospect of spending the day with my father. "Really Daddy?" I asked eagerly, hope clear in my voice. He smiled down at me and pulled me into another embrace. "Yes my Princess! If you want, I can take you anywhere you want tomorrow!" His words brought a smile to my face, and I eagerly began making a mental list of all the exciting places we could go.

As I gazed up at my father with hopeful eyes, a question weighed heavily on my mind. I had a request that I was nervous to make, but the desire to spend quality time with my father won. "Daddy, can we go alone?" I asked tentatively, the words spilling out of my mouth. I watched as a look of confusion flashed across his face, his brow furrowed in uncertainty.

"What do you mean my love?" he asked gently, sensing my unease. I took a deep breath, gathering my courage before speaking. "Daddy, can we go out, just you and me tomorrow?" I asked, my words barely audible as I looked deep into his eyes, hoping that he would understand my request.