Chapter One

Author's POV;

In my opinion, there are many reasons why all rapists should be given the electric chair. First, it is a highly effective form of punishment. It leaves no room for doubt of the rapist's guilt, and it is typically very painful. Second, it is a deterrent, if people see there's such a harsh punishment, they most likely won't do it. Rape is a crime that is likely to be repeated if the perpetrator is only sent to prison, but it is a very real possibility that it won't if the rapist is given the electric chair. Finally, it is considered a form of justice. Rape is a very heinous crime, and the perpetrator should be punished accordingly.

Sadly this isn't the case, but will the horrible sonuvabitch that raped our poor little Izuku and forced an 'unwanted life' upon him be punished accordingly? Or will HE get away with it? Furthermore,
Is this horrible crime that was forced upon him, going to uncover dark family secrets? How will our Izuku react if that's the case? How can the expectation of perfection harm a child's development? How will everything play out? Will it work out for them?

დ .•*""*•Sunday, July 15, XXXX•*""*•.დ

(First Person Pov)

When I came into this world, a curious occurrence took place - a thunderstorm on a warm July day. My parents shared with me later that it felt like the universe was rejoicing my birth.

I like to think of it as a sign of things to come - that my life would be filled with unexpected events and moments of unconventional beauty. But as I took my first breaths and let out a wail that was loud enough to wake the dead, I'm sure my parents were more concerned with the way I looked.

My eyes shined with a vibrant blend of xanadu and glaucous hues, radiating in the hospital room's dim light. My hair was a wild, curly mop of white that resembled more of a poodle's coat than a human's. Freckles dotted my tiny body and so characterized my face, but to my parents, I was, indeed, a perfect miraculous child that - came into their life on a stormy summer night.

I go by the name of Izuku Midoriya and happen to be the youngest among my four siblings. My biological parents are Hisashi Midoriya - an alpha - and Inko Midoriya - who is an omega. My father is the owner of Japan's leading architectural and engineering firm, hence making him one of the wealthiest individuals alive. On the other hand, my mother, a well-known runway model, married my father solely for his wealth and nothing else.

I was enrolled in gymnastics from a young age and was trained to be competitive from infancy. My parents also introduced me to beauty pageants since I was just two months old. Miraculously, I have yet to lose any of them.

My parents have always supported me when it comes to playing musical instruments such as the piano and the guitar. However, my heart lies in volleyball, and I aspire to become the world's greatest volleyball player. Unfortunately, my mother has a different opinion on this and is not fond of the idea. I have prior experience playing volleyball in preschool with my friends, including Kacchan.

My mother has a strong dislike for Kacchan as she perceives him to be a negative influence. Surprisingly, my mother has a close friendship with Kacchan's mother whom I have known for a long time. I have grown to love and respect her so much that I refer to her as "Auntie Mitsuki," even though we are not related by blood.

Mrs. Mitsuki, who is not only my mother's runway fashion designer but also my stylist for pageants, she introduced me to Katsuki, her son - also an Alpha, as a result of her close ties with my mother. Because of our secondary gender differences - I am an Omega and he is an Alpha, my father forbids me from playing with Kacchan when he's around. However, since we're currently at Mitsuki's house, therefore I am not bound by those restrictions. Moreover, today being my birthday, my mother and I are spending some time at Mitsuki's place, waiting for the time my father would return home.