Chapter Eighteen

Reader discretion is advised

□■Warnings■□
●Piss Kink/Play
●Sadistic Tendencies
●Metaphysical shit
●Questioning the subjective morality of existence within itself
Sexaul Assault

・༓☾Tusday, Sept 17, XXXX☽༓・
Izuku PoV:

As I laid there in bed, staring up at the ceiling, the weight of my pregnancy felt crushing. It was hard to believe that I had made it this far, that I had carried my quadruplets for seven long months.

But even with just 65 days left until I would meet my babies, the reality of my situation was far from easy. My body was wrecked, pushed beyond its limits by the demands of carrying four precious lives. The aches and pains were constant, a burning, searing agony that never seemed to relent.

I looked down at my thighs, still stained with the dry blood of our last, dangerous encounter. The rough, relentless passion that Katsuki and I shared was both exhilarating and terrifying, a potent mix of desire and danger that left me feeling simultaneously alive and drained.

And as I glanced at the clock on my bedside table, I realized that it was barely six thirty in the morning. The day ahead loomed long and dark, a never-ending series of tasks and chores that would only serve to exacerbate my pain and discomfort.

But even with all the agony and uncertainty, there was a part of me that could feel the thrill and excitement of what was to come. The thought of meeting these four little lives that I had carried for so long, of holding them close and feeling the warmth of their tiny bodies against mine, filled me with a sense of awe and wonder.

I

didn't know if Katsuki was home, and the thought of him lurking in some dark corner sent a chill down my spine. The house felt eerily silent, and for a moment, I found myself holding my breath, waiting for something to jump out at me.

Slowly, quietly, I made my way up the stairs and towards our master bedroom. I tiptoed across the floor, my heart pounding in my chest with every step. I tried the door handle, praying that it would be locked, but to my relief, it opened without a sound.

I walked into the room, my eyes scanning the space for any sign of my husband. But the room was empty, and for a brief moment, I felt a sense of relief wash over me.

Quickly, I pulled out my phone and dialed Tsukki's number. It rang a few times before he picked up, his voice low and gruff with sleep.

"Hi Tsukki," I said, trying to keep the fear and anxiety out of my voice.

"Oh Izuku, what's up?" he asked, groggily.

"I have a plan," I said quickly, my mind racing with possibilities.

"Okay, what is it?" he replied, sounding more alert now.

"Listen, Katsuki is very unstable. He'll get the babies killed. We need to get out of here," I said urgently.

Tsukki was silent for a moment, processing my words. "Okay, so what do we do?" he asked, finally.

"Well, we can buy or rent a house," I suggested.

"Yes, that would be a great idea. But where's the money coming from?" he asked.

"I can use my Dad's money, and Katsuki never checks on my spending limits," I said, feeling a sense of relief that I had this option.